Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You feel trapped in your body

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I've read hundreds if not thousands pony transformation stories and it's a common theme in them to include some sort of panic/anxiety caused by becoming a pony. The transformation is often a side-effect of getting to Equestria (the land of ponies in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) or nefarious spell or medicine. In general it's often implied that body change is not wanted and at best acceptable with initial reluctance.

I can't identify with this trope because becoming a cute colorful 2D pony is probably one of the best things that could happen to me. I don't identify with my current body, in fact I consider it a flesh prison. It feels like being stuck in an underwater cave which is slowly filling with water. You can only observe your slow demise.

Human body is true body horror. The first fucked up moment is when you lose your baby teeth. You suddenly start losing very integral parts of your body and it's painful. But then you suddenly wake up and you're getting pumped with literal steroids, but somehow it's ok cos it's "natural". Your skin stretches, hair starts growing in weird places, you smell differently, so can you even recognize yourself as yourself? I feel asleep as a child but woke up as an adult? But after this time of "maturing" you can only expect the worst AKA slow but sure deterioration of your body. You'll eventually lose your hair, your teeth and they won't grow back this time. You're forced to sit back and watch your slow death. And yeah, don't forget to put foreign objects called "food" into your body because otherwise you'll rapidly start feeling bad and eventually you'll die (well, you will anyway, but you slow it down with this voodoo). But it's ok because it's "natural" and everyone else experiences it as well! You're not alone, everyone's slowly dying and partaking in putting things into their mouths! It's great because "your" body releases drugs which make you happy if you're compliant with it and (((consoom food)))!

Being stuck in a mortal human body (and an ugly one at that!) is like getting spat on, especially when you can easily imagine being inside something else. I don't see how becoming a cute pony (and maybe even an immortal one!) is in any way "scary".
>b-but, bro, it's MY body, it's the only body I've been allowed to control for as long as I can remember, so it's a part of me now! new things scare me! :feels:
I didn't choose this body, so I consider it foreign and imposed. If I can exchange it for something better, I'll do it in an instant and it will feel awesome.

I'm trapped in the body of a sand nigger.

I am trapped inside my mind.
Fd4

A squat, yellowish-brown skinned mestizo in a Scandinavian body. How so? I've been told, by Nordics themselves, that I have a very Nordic character --- quiet, introverted, blunt, with dark humor. If you look like a tall blond Norwegian, those personality traits won't take off points whatsoever, but, with my appearance, people think I'm a serial killer.
I don't have that obnoxious party going approach to life like most Latinos, and my own people despise me for it, calling me boring or antisocial, but I'm a fucking sperg I can't really help it.

Last edited:
I want to have as much of my body to be replaced by machine as possible tbh

I'm trapped in the body of a sand nigger.
If I was a sand nigger I could at least rapemaxx, rapmaxx or just cruise through swedish prison while reaping enormous benefits, it's over for purebredcels.

I stopped to care about my body a while ago.
I concentrate more on my website projects I have on my computer.
I am caring more about my computer stuff than myself