Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: you had no swag in middle/highschool

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i was too much of a pussy to dress how i wanted to.

those that dared to, they got bullied for it.

i was never able to pull the trigger to dress nicely.

it's so ingrained into me that whenever i dress, i always look like a bum.

Yep I still don’t and I’m 24

what is swag

The title made me laugh for odd some reason tbh. The title just sounds funny to me.

Also, I dress like shit because there is no swag for your face.

Swag stands for
Secretly
We're
All
Gay

I learned that one in middle school and it stuck with me.

most clothes don't fit me well, I hate shopping

Don't dress like a nigger. It's pathetic.
I don’t even have a definitive way that I dress because I barely even go outside. I just wear whatever whilst I rot in my room all day. But yeah, a lot of kids in my school try to dress black and wear chains and wear their sweatpants down below the waist. Its funny because they are not even black. They also like to blast rap music in the hallways as well. Its odd how everyone nowadays wants to desperately be black so badly.

none of you have swag it's over.

It’s over for NoSwagCels.

People always said that I had no vibes, that I am gross looking (due to akne) and that I should finally start to become hygienic (jfl, I showered every day but had a skin disease/severe akne which they saw as a sign of lacking hygiene), furthermore cool clothing looks like shit anyways when it's worn by the wrong person.

Imagine a 50kg/160cm recessed manlet dressed like Arnold Schwarzenegger from "Terminator", he would be a laughing stock, if a chad wore the same clothings he would be seen as a cool rebel/bad boy, imagine the same person wearing a suit, one would look like a nerd that gets pushed in the locker in a bad comedy movie and the other one like a gentleman with a bright future ahead of him. Clothes do little/nothing about the perception others have of someone. And furthermore: I know nothing gayer than so-called heterosexuals that talk about clothes all the time.

I dressed however I wanted but I also got made fun of for it so its a double edged sword.

I dress nicely, but this doesn't matter much when you are incel/ugly

I don’t even have a definitive way that I dress because I barely even go outside. I just wear whatever whilst I rot in my room all day. But yeah, a lot of kids in my school try to dress black and wear chains and wear their sweatpants down below the waist. Its funny because they are not even black. They also like to blast rap music in the hallways as well. Its odd how everyone nowadays wants to desperately be black so badly.
Everyone wants to be black until it's time to be black.

Yo, having swag is for faggots.

Inkwell trait: still saying swag in 2021