Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you hate going out

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I try to stay inside as much as I possibly can. I hate having to go out in public as it will lead to me having to socialize-which I’m really bad at. I tend to make convos really short and to the point; besides, normies talk about BS 99% of the time anyway. I find great comfort in being alone.

I try to stay inside as much as I possibly can. I hate having to go out in public as it will lead to me having to socialize-which I’m really bad at. I tend to make convos really short and to the point; besides, normies talk about BS 99% of the time anyway. I find great comfort in being alone.

Normies don’t even attempt to talk to me anymore. They just observe me. It’s really lonely.

Same, even if I ascended, I would probably still end up spending most of my free time at home (which foids hate somehow)

Everytime I go outside, I always return home angry / annoyed.

Yeah, on one hand staying in for long isn't healthy for my mind, yet the amount of normie fags that I will have to deal with makes that not much better.

Same. Going outside is very dangerous for a truecel like me, i have to avoid being mogged.