Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You hate going to malls

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Because all you get to see is normies with their big groups of friends or couples hanging out and it constantly reminds me of what I don't have in life. Also most shops are only interesting to foids since most of them are clothing and makeup stores. And to finish it off the play the most normie and boring pop music so even that's bad.

I'll never get why normies love hanging out at malls so much. Must be even worse in America.

Because all you get to see is normies with their big groups of friends or couples hanging out and it constantly reminds me of what I don't have in life. Also most shops are only interesting to foids since most of them are clothing and makeup stores. And to finish it off the play the most normie and boring pop music so even that's bad.

I'll never get why normies love hanging out at malls so much. Must be even worse in America.
no one really goes to my local mall anymore its practically dead.

Malls are chad only. Depressing how many stacies go there and you do nothing but walk around and consume and waste money on low quality shit you could've went to any other store for.

I'm in isolation to avoids fitting in society.

On other hand, those kind of place are for normies and Chad's only.

I remember when I was young and tried the PUA thing 16 years ago, I spent a lot of time in malls, so much time wasted and all for a 0% success rate. :feelsrope:

Agreed. The mall fucking sucks. Also the clothing options sucks. It's just shitty zoomer clothes that look retarded. I only stop by there every once in a while for an overpriced smoothie called "Jamba Juice." I head out immediately and leave as soon as possible to avoid the army of normoids.