Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you hate it when normies say inceldom is a “movement”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
All you lurkers need to understand that inceldom is not a movement.

I did not wake up one day, and say, “Hey! I think I’ll go all of my teenage years without a girlfriend or getting my first kiss!”

Is there a “Breast Cancer Movement”?

Is there an “Autism Movement”?

117,000 views in ten days!

View: https://youtu.be/lUJjPoTjTkU?feature=shared

People also say it is a philosophy or a 'revolution' when it isn't that either.

Incels have simply created a space to vent about their frustrations with a unjust and unfair society.

if there was a movement maybe there would be some free surgery or something so that I could have a better chance of living a normal life

Incel trait: you hate it when normies say inceldom is a “movement”
indeed,bluepilled cucks

Must normies are Incels but just won't admit it

Getting rejected by foids all of your life is not a “movement”.

Yeah, it's infuriating. And there worst part is that there are even people here who think inceldom is a "movement"

I don't hate it. I like it because it implies we want to fix society and make appear more powerful than we are. Might makes right in this dog eat dog world

I hate white foids with a everything in me

It's a condition/ state of being. Normfags don't understand anything.

No movement for your face

Incel is a sociological term that is short for involuntary celibate or involuntary celibacy, a common adverse life circumstance.[1][2][3][4][5] The condition of being incel is also called inceldom. This condition of being incel is a certain kind of nonsexuality.

The term "incel" often means different things to different people, leading to confusion, that being said the incelosphere can not be accurately described as a political movement. It can't even be described solely as a subculture or a collection of communities, since there are considerable amount of self-identified incels who are not part of any incel forum or group.

However, to mainstream communities, "incel" often refers to a hateful misogynist and/or an involuntarily celibate person who is part of an online community of hateful misogynists.[6] This often leads normies to believe that self-identified incels use the term as an outward display of hate, whereas actual self-identified incels often use the term in a self-deprecating or self-defeating manner.

Jordan Peterson was a nobody two years ago, the Jew-run media love to make him the big bad villain.

I did not wake up one day, and say, “Hey! I think I’ll go all of my teenage years without a girlfriend or getting my first kiss!”

The tie Jordan Peterson is wearing in the video is hideous.

“Mr. Peterson, my next question is - what do you think of the dogpill?”

fuck foids and kikes hope they die

I hate people that have to talk about other people who are not there to defend themselves, he did not have to talk about Andrew Tate.

For incels to become respected it needs to become a movement, but in light of recent events I'll expect to see incels back in the news again.

This irks me to no end, but it also lets you immediately know that any article or "documentary" that says this is a hit piece.

This isn't an incel trait as much of a "I'm not genuinely braindead" trait

This irks me to no end, but it also lets you immediately know that any article or "documentary" that says this is a hit piece.
@General Alek would disagree. Inkweldom is a movement and ER is Its founding father.

ER doesn't mean violence It means leadership!
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

@General Alek would disagree. Inkweldom is a movement and ER is Its founding father.

ER doesn't mean violence It means leadership!
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
NPCs all around the internet unironically believe that.

For incels to become respected it needs to become a movement, but in light of recent events I'll expect to see incels back in the news again.
Are you mixing Men Going Their Own Way with being involuntary celibate?

Are you mixing Men Going Their Own Way with being involuntary celibate?
No the sentencing of the "attacker" in Canada on "terrorism" charges brought incels back into the spotlight, what is going on with Mgtow?

No the sentencing of the "attacker" in Canada on "terrorism" charges brought incels back into the spotlight, what is going on with Mgtow?
Nothing new with MGTOW, I just wondered why you felt that way. Interesting.

"Uhm akshually sweety words change meanings and we decided to change the meaning of the word so it's changed now and you're a terrorist if you don't leave your website kthxbye."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back