Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You hate the fucking cops

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is true in pretty much every country I've lived in; I have never had a single good experience with them ever. Almost every passing interaction I've had with every single cop in my life has been negative. I've never been arrested; but it is simply amazing that every time one of these pigs interacts with a member of the public, their voice drips with a mix of contempt, condescension, and if you're unlucky, outright aggression.

Pigs are low IQ thugs who loved to beat up and bully incels in high school and decided to embark on a career where they could keep beating and bullying people well into their adult lives. In Hong Kong and Singapore, police officers often can't speak a lick of proper English, even though both cities are global financial hubs with well-funded K-12 education systems and a large population of tourists and expats. Their burgerland and limey counterparts are often just as bad: they're fluent in nothing but ghetto slang and often struggle to construct complex sentences even in their native language. Femoid cops suck as well. They're generally insecure about their smaller stature, so they're looking for even the smallest of excuses to escalate any given situation and use unnecessary force.

The reason why you, an incel, should hate cops is simple: they're bigger perpetuators of lookism than anyone else. Every time a pig looks at another person, he forms a snap judgment of their predisposition to criminal behaviour -- based on that person's age, weight, gender, race, clothing, attractiveness, et cetera. A pig guarding an upscale shopping mall, a movie theatre, a public square, or an airport isn't going to keep his eye on a Boomer in a suit. Nor will he annoy a conventionally attractive blonde, blue-eyed Stacy. The pig's all-knowing wisdom has deemed these groups as "innocent".

But the pig will harass you if you're a unattractive, shitskin ethnic. Especially if you're wearing a hoodie and cheap, dirty sneakers. If you are an ugly young man, you will time and time again be forced to justify your existence to the very people whose salaries you pay. You have as much right to be there as the Stacy or the Boomer, but as far as the pig is concerned, you look "suspicious"; you are probably "loitering" or "lingering about". Now the pig is going to humiliate you by slowly searching you, an innocent civilian, in full of view of the public. This is called a "stop and search" or "stop and frisk" depending on which cucked government you live under.

Now, it's important to note that lookism is everywhere and perpetuated by everyone. But law enforcement personnel are acting on behalf of the State; they are empowered by the State to deprive you of your liberty, property, or even your life should they (arbitrarily) decide to do so. Yet the people who wield this enormous power -- the power of state-sanctioned lookism -- are often arrogant, illiterate thugs with double-digit IQs and a penchant for violence.

ACAB

Last edited:
Yes I do hate the fucking cops:feelsbaton::banhammer::feelsLSD:

It’s over for copcels :feelsbaton:

I don't know, there's definitely some fbicels on here that are pretty cool

I mean there's no way to know who's larping on here, maybe the entire forum is actually run by the fbi

All niggers must be incel.

Can't remember the last time i saw one

Relatable. I almost got arrested because I looked suspicious sitting in my car that has BROKEN DOWN on me.

This is true in pretty much every country I've lived in; I have never had a single good experience with them ever. Almost every passing interaction I've had with every single cop in my life has been negative. I've never been arrested; but it is simply amazing that every time one of these pigs interacts with a member of the public, their voice drips with a mix of contempt, condescension, and if you're unlucky, outright aggression.

Pigs are low IQ thugs who loved to beat up and bully incels in high school and decided to embark on a career where they could keep beating and bullying people well into their adult lives. In Hong Kong and Singapore, police officers often can't speak a lick of proper English, even though both cities are global financial hubs with well-funded K-12 education systems and a large population of tourists and expats. Their burgerland and limey counterparts are often just as bad: they're fluent in nothing but ghetto slang and often struggle to construct complex sentences even in their native language. Femoid cops suck as well. They're generally insecure about their smaller stature, so they're looking for even the smallest of excuses to escalate any given situation and use unnecessary force.

The reason why you, an incel, should hate cops is simple: they're bigger perpetuators of lookism than anyone else. Every time a pig looks at another person, he forms a snap judgment of their predisposition to criminal behaviour -- based on that person's age, weight, gender, race, clothing, attractiveness, et cetera. A pig guarding an upscale shopping mall, a movie theatre, a public square, or an airport isn't going to keep his eye on a Boomer in a suit. Nor will he annoy a conventionally attractive blonde, blue-eyed Stacy. The pig's all-knowing wisdom has deemed these groups as "innocent".

But the pig will harass you if you're a unattractive, shitskin ethnic. Especially if you're wearing a hoodie and cheap, dirty sneakers. If you are an ugly young man, you will time and time again be forced to justify your existence to the very people whose salaries you pay. You have as much right to be there as the Stacy or the Boomer, but as far as the pig is concerned, you look "suspicious"; you are probably "loitering" or "lingering about". Now the pig is going to humiliate you by slowly searching you, an innocent civilian, in full of view of the public. This is called a "stop and search" or "stop and frisk" depending on which cucked government you live under.

Now, it's important to note that lookism is everywhere and perpetuated by everyone. But law enforcement personnel are acting on behalf of the State; they are empowered by the State to deprive you of your liberty, property, or even your life should they (arbitrarily) decide to do so. Yet the people who wield this enormous power -- the power of state-sanctioned lookism -- are often arrogant, illiterate thugs with double-digit IQs and a penchant for violence.

ACAB
NCA and GCHQ will be on the phone to your ISP right now ngl.

I don't know, there's definitely some fbicels on here that are pretty cool

I mean there's no way to know who's larping on here, maybe the entire forum is actually run by the fbi

FBIcels are probably smarter than local thugs, to be fair. They also handle more serious issues.

The cops only serve the rich and pretty people. They know in these cucked times it's a lot easier to get away with bullying and harassing a low status sub6 with no friends. The main reason why paying taxes is so cucked is because it pays cop's salaries, the ones who keep the hypergamy shit hole going. Fuck the retards who say "they're just doing their jobs", because you can be a cartel whose just "doing his job".

NCA and GCHQ will be on the phone to your ISP right now ngl.

I bumped into some GCHQ recruiters at a careers thing a few months back, they had these cool puzzles for everyone to solve. I gave them my email though, which probably wasn't a wise idea.

The cops are low iq subhumans.

I bumped into some GCHQ recruiters at a careers thing a few months back, they had these cool puzzles for everyone to solve. I gave them my email though, which probably wasn't a wise idea.
I wouldn't worry bro they'll already have it. PRISM gives them a backdoor into every ISP's data centre anyway.

I'm too much of a brainlet to join the security services but my previous wageslavery meant I had to get developed vetting and sitting across from an old posh man who knew exactly what I'd fapped to for god knows how long was an experience.

So. Try to looksmaxx in public bro! Don't go around looking like a thug...

As horrible and fucked up as cops indeed ARE, our ugly lives would be MUCH WORSE without them.

Yeah they only provide an illusion of security, but sometimes that's all that's needed.

If you think your life sucks now... Just imagine how much worse it would be if EVERYONE thought it was ok to harass you. This way it's only cops harassing you, not the whole world.

Just something to consider.

I don't trust them at all, and i am always ready to defend myself, but I'm glad we don't live in totally lawless times.

Cops are the jews NPC patrol troops so they aren't worth anything ngl

As horrible and fucked up as cops indeed ARE, our ugly lives would be MUCH WORSE without them.

Yeah they only provide an illusion of security, but sometimes that's all that's needed.
Town funded private security can accomplish the same thing for less expensive and almost no corruption.

Tumblr inline nfz1s2W0AS1rlys7q

I don't hate them because they punch commies

So. Try to looksmaxx in public bro! Don't go around looking like a thug...

If you think your life sucks now... Just imagine how much worse it would be if EVERYONE thought it was ok to harass you. This way it's only cops harassing you, not the whole world.

Just something to consider.

I don't trust them at all, and i am always ready to defend myself, but I'm glad we don't live in totally lawless times.

I looksmaxx. I had a personal shopper at Harrods last year. Do you really think that I look any less subhuman with Burberry and Louis Vuitton on?

But I digress. It shouldn't matter how I (or anyone) looks, which is my fucking point. The State should actually do something worthwhile and not spend resources harassing random young men who merely have the audacity to exist in a public place. Something as unspecific and vague as "giving off a creepy vibe" shouldn't be sufficient reason by itself to stop and search someone.

You're made a good point about "the illusion of security", which brings me to another point: that's literally what American airport security is. Security theatre. I've had nail clippers and wine openers confiscated because they had sharp and pointy components. Do the low IQ fuckers really expect me, a framelet ricecel, to hijack commercial aircraft with a corkscrew? Meanwhile, the TSA fails most of their own tests when their own undercover agents try to sneak in a gun. Useless and usually a waste of time and money for everyone involved.

I'm not an anarchist, I'm not saying that pigs shouldn't exist, I just think most pigs are stupid.

I looksmaxx. I had a personal shopper at Harrods last year. Do you really think that I look any less subhuman with Burberry and Louis Vuitton on?

But I digress. It shouldn't matter how I (or anyone) looks, which is my fucking point. The State should actually do something worthwhile and not spend resources harassing random young men who merely have the audacity to exist in a public place. Something as unspecific and vague as "giving off a creepy vibe" shouldn't be sufficient reason by itself to stop and search someone.

You're made a good point about "the illusion of security", which brings me to another point: that's literally what American airport security is. Security theatre. I've had nail clippers and wine openers confiscated because they had sharp and pointy components. Do the low IQ fuckers really expect me, a framelet ricecel, to hijack commercial aircraft with a corkscrew? Meanwhile, the TSA fails most of their own tests when their own undercover agents try to sneak in a gun. Useless and usually a waste of time and money for everyone involved.

I'm not an anarchist, I'm not saying that pigs shouldn't exist, I just think most pigs are stupid.
I hear swine flu is making a comeback...

I like cops. I keep my nose clean, and I know who would have my back if im in trouble

Yes, like the most serious job: monitoring toxic inkwells shitposting online spreading terrorist propaganda

They probably just run our posts through a computer, if your posts contain too many keywords it gets flagged for human review.

Keywords such as:

9/11 terrorism hijacking AR-15 ammunition explosives fertilizer shooter TSA flying lessons Iraq Afghanistan New York City Washington D.C. Al-Qaeda Elliot Rodger CIA FBI Iran Trojan infrastructure airport hacked nuclear chemicals Tehran China death Islamic State pork Kabul critical failure pandemic cyberwarfare Osama bin Laden energy uranium 7.62mm drones
I like cops. I keep my nose clean, and I know who would have my back if im in trouble

Bluepilled as fuck. Bootlickers are :soy:

All it takes is one foid to falsely accuse you of sexual assault and an overzealous prosecutor who won't disclose exculpatory evidence to your attorney, and poof, your nose isn't as clean as you think it is.

I hope you call out bullshit from within your own ranks when you see it.

Last edited:
Jfl. They don't care about you. If you were getting mugged or killed they'll come after to take the report. What heroes.

only thing I like about cops is that nigs hate em

Ngl if my goals don't work out, meaning that I can't achieve my goals then I'm becoming a cop. Normal jobs are boring.

ACAB

In polls, only fat white christian boomers like cops because they think they cops are "on their side"

It's funny how only cops are hated. Not firefighters or paramedics

All drugs should be legal.

Fbicels must be fuming right now. Incels have it especially hard with cops because if you’re ugly, you’re automatically assumed to be suspicious. I live in the US and I don’t like how cops are worshipped here tbh. I obviously don’t hate the concept of law enforcement, but criticism and skepticism are all I can do to put some sort of check on them. There are some people who would just let the cops walk all over them if it means subjugating an opposing faction.

It's funny how only cops are hated. Not firefighters or paramedics

Because not only are cops dumb as hell, they're also arrogant.

Have you ever heard a firefighter refer to himself as part of "the thin red line", saying "we allow civilization to thrive by preventing it from burning down"? No? That's because they don't suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Cops deserve the flak they get.

I fucking hate the police.

I dont hate them. Theyve saved me countless times growing up in a violent household. Of course asshole ones have come across my path but usually they have been neutral to me.

I do hate feds like @Malte

I dont hate them. Theyve saved me countless times growing up in a violent household. Of course asshole ones have come across my path but usually they have been neutral to me.

One bad apple spoils the bunch