Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: You have never had a group of friends or a social circle.

Most incels here have. I haven't.

i had one when i was younger growing up. got interested in girls, never had success. naturally pushed my few friends i had away. now i live a life of solitude and misery.

I had when I was younger

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

Hahaha...I recall the time my half-cousin deliberately allowed herself to be arrested by the police for violence. She did this, of-course, due to her genetic attraction to Pean features.

Mother was present to offer..."Support".

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

As an adolescent, my half-cousin would often mention her male friends, boyfriends, to Mother. She would kiss them, share their hats, et cetera....

Nice. When my grandmother forced me to stay downstairs, my half-relatives would disregard my presence. She was angered if I quickly tried to leave.

I'd walk with them while they were visiting friends, leaving me outside while they were chatting with them.

Mother and I would walk to their home and pick them up so they could spend time with us at my grandparents' apartment.

(See Above)

My half-cousin referred to me as "Best Friend" once.

I had just a few friends throughout my school years when I was a kid and teen. That was a lot years ago though...