Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You have no emotional control

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I swear I feel like I have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old sometimes but I can’t even do anything about it. I’ll get irrationally angry at the smallest of things and it only makes shit worse for me, and then I’ll get angry about not being emotionally mature enough to control my anger and then it’s a negative feedback loop. I think of everyone that was grown up in life and got girlfriends in high school, and then will eventually get married, or people older than me already married, and I realize that even if I ever did ascend I’m too mentally handicapped to know what the fuck to do or say in a relationship. I know marriage is a dumpster fire nowadays but you get my point, I was essentially stunted of my mental development, and I still have the same level of emotional maturity of a middle schooler even though I look and sound like a 30 year old man. That’s why hearing foids who have gotten everything handed to them in life talking about how guys lack emotional maturity makes my blood boil, because they will never know what it’s like to not be valued by society.

every 10 year old has more life experience than me
because I rot 95% of my free time away

It's not really a mental problem its a physical one. Usually attractive and average people don't have issues integrating in society but if you are unattractive it creates a cycle where you need interaction to mature, but if people don't want you around you can't learn social skills, which means people are less likely to want to talk to you and so on.

there are no mentally ill good looking people

I have bad anger issues and wish I didn't

It's not really a mental problem its a physical one. Usually attractive and average people don't have issues integrating in society but if you are unattractive it creates a cycle where you need interaction to mature, but if people don't want you around you can't learn social skills, which means people are less likely to want to talk to you and so on.

I wouldn’t be mentally ill if I was attractive, as foids would be dating me as early as middle school if I was

It's simple

To fully feel like an adult, you have that rite of passage called "sex".
If you didn't have sex, you're still a child or a teen in your mind, sadly.

I have on the other hand become completely emotionally numb. Always in a neutral mood with nothing being able to make me sad, happy, angry and so on. A shell.

From the experience of me and my buddy, we'd argue it's partially true when it comes to girls.
For reference, he spent 12 months and I spent 2 in a psychiatric ward with ~50 patients present at a time and we'd never seen what we consider a ≥8/10 girl there. There was the occasional 6-7/10 though.
I spoke to 3 PSL 6-7/10 girls in depth and while I'd consider their circumstances challenging, none of them matched the severity of those eg I had. 3 isn't a sufficient sample size so I'd like to hear other peoples' experiences on this

When it comes to guys, 2 of my buddies get regular matches on TINDER and fucked girls from there as well. One of them is >30 and almost succeeded in killing himself once and the other is 24 and has Schizophrenia I think. He doesn't seem depressed about it though. I haven't ever heard them talk about any serious circumstantial issues though

Last edited: