Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait:You have no motivation to do anything

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I just think like what the fuck is the point in cleaning my car if I don't have a girlfriend/wife or kids to make it look good for not like anyone's going to come in anyways, whats the point in working my ass off at work if I don't have anyone to provide for or better yet what the fuck is the point in going to the gym if I don't have anyone to look good for? Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Edit:Oh and one more thing, don't even get me started on "YoU Do iT FoR YoUrSelF!"

Wait until you have no motivation to shower or get out of bed

Doing it for yourself only makes sense if you have any self worth. But the women have determined I have no worth.

I just think like what the fuck is the point in cleaning my car if I don't have a girlfriend/wife or kids to make it look good for not like anyone's going to come in anyways, whats the point in working my ass off at work if I don't have anyone to provide for or better yet what the fuck is the point in going to the gym if I don't have anyone to look good for? Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Edit:Oh and one more thing, don't even get me started on "YoU Do iT FoR YoUrSelF!"
i have no perspective of life so it might be true

Do you still brush teeth or did it ended

i have this but it's more related to depression rather than inceldom, the common thing being inceldom leading to depression

lord of incels have tons of energy to go do stuff cuz they somehow have a basic level of social support or financial income

We are social creatures, we live and struggle for other's approvement and recognition. Once it become clear those are not yours to earn trying starts feeling pointless and hollow.

If I have no reason to live I have no reason to work.

Of course there's no motivation to do anything when society forced you to spend your whole teenage years and youth—when you were supposed to be living life to the fullest—rotting alone. No romance, no intimacy, no sex, no love for you during your prime years. Now those years are gone, and all that awaits you are years of wage slavery, health problems, and old age. Isn't that motivating? It's a great motivation... to put a bullet inside of your head....not to be a productive member of society. Why should you be, anyway? You have nothing to gain from it.

Of course there's no motivation to do anything when society forced you to spend your whole teenage years and youth—when you were supposed to be living life to the fullest—rotting alone. No romance, no intimacy, no sex, no love for you during your prime years. Now those years are gone, and all that awaits you are years of wage slavery, health problems, and old age. Isn't that motivating? It's a great motivation... to put a bullet inside of your head....not to be a productive member of society. Why should you be, anyway? You have nothing to gain from it.
Brootual :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Wait until you have no motivation to shower or get out of bed
Yeah my discipline from sports is only going to last so long until my brain finally decides to give up

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

My reason to live is to breed, that is a mans role for human survival.

If I cant do it, ill just fkn neet. Whats the point. If everyone stopped breeding humans would die out.

If I got laid and bred some children, I would work to support my family.

But now as a 34 y o virgin theres no point anymore.

Brutal post.

I only have motivation to get out of bed just to piss. I don't want to wet the bed.

@Chudpreet

oh my god brothers preaching

I relate though a GF would skyrocket my productivity
No motivation definite incel trait there is nothing in life to motivate me so I am forced to use discipline

well said

My reason to live is to breed, that is a mans role for human survival.

If I cant do it, ill just fkn neet. Whats the point. If everyone stopped breeding humans would die out.

If I got laid and bred some children, I would work to support my family.

But now as a 34 y o virgin theres no point anymore.
This. It's all we are here for and it's denied for us.

I look forward to cleaning car usually but I had to sell my nice car now I have a shit 2005 car so it's not as fun