Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait you have social anxiety even in incel forum jfl

sic

sic

Vita est Fortuna
★★★★
i always lurk on this forum
sometimes i found interesting thread that make me want to write something
but i cant cuz the anxiety always looming
hell this post took me multiple rewrite and some more time to actually hit the button

quote that resonate with me from "Is this already being discussed?" thread
I am afraid getting gf is not enough, its not some magic pill which will heal your soul and make you happy. The trauma we get over the years causes long term damage which requires special treatment. I dont see a bright light at the end of this path.
years of inceldom will nuke your psyche

and seeing normies scoff at this problem makes me want to go ER (in vidya)
they just dont want to admit that a lot of things in their life (place of birth, wealth, social environment etc.)
didn't came into existence because of their effort, they are scared to realize in reality they have little control of their own life
all of it literally just dumb luck, they take it for granted, incel see the truth,
Vita est Fortuna (Life is Luck) :blackpill: the essence of blackpill, its outside your control
blackpill goes beyond sex, brocel, for those people that think everything about the blackpill is already said, there's still a lot of things to uncovered
socioeconomic, historical events, environmental effect, mass media, things that affects us that is not in the immediate proximity to sex
all contribute to inceldom, most incels put too much emphasis on genetic and leave it at that, never consider that epigenetic exist
Its scary for people to think that people like us really exist, it's too much for their ego, doesnt fit their worldview
they're too arrogant to accept things thats going on beyond the curtain

fucking hell okay uh...
maybe i need to be more low inhib :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
do exposure therapy by posting more in this forum in the future (???) :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
my rant got a bit of the course when i reread it :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
eh, fuck it we ball :feelzez:

No forum for your social anxiety

If your country's healthcare system pays for therapy, that is a unituitive way to do low inhib exposure training. There were many things I never told anyone for the majority of my life, till I got myself to tell my therapist about them. After overcoming my fear in such a safe and controlled enviorment (though it did not feel like that in those moments) it was way, way easier to talk about these topics for the second time (and with someone else). By now, most of these specific inhibitions have gone, to the point that imaging myself getting exposed as e.g., a KHHV in public is no longer panic inducing or deeply horrifying. And after the strongest fears and deepest shame subside a bit, the state of anxiety and inhibition in general became far less overwhelming. I think by now my inhibitions are close to an acceptable level, a level I can live with.

If your country's healthcare system pays for therapy, that is a unituitive way to do low inhib exposure training. There were many things I never told anyone for the majority of my life, till I got myself to tell my therapist about them. After overcoming my fear in such a safe and controlled enviorment (though it did not feel like that in those moments) it was way, way easier to talk about these topics for the second time (and with someone else). By now, most of these specific inhibitions have gone, to the point that imaging myself getting exposed as e.g., a KHHV in public is no longer panic inducing or deeply horrifying. And after the strongest fears and deepest shame subside a bit, the state of anxiety and inhibition in general became far less overwhelming. I think by now my inhibitions are close to an acceptable level, a level I can live with.
idk, i actually tried therapy for depression, didn't work, the therapist scoff at my experience, he contribute my depression to covid JFL
i tried neeting (gap year), that actually fix my depression tho
maybe i would try therapy again in the future cuz you said it could work to some degree, but i have doubt

No forum for your social anxiety
brootal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Social anxiety in general is pretty incel to begin with. I hate living in fear.

idk, i actually tried therapy for depression, didn't work, the therapist scoff at my experience, he contribute my depression to covid JFL
i tried neeting (gap year), that actually fix my depression tho
maybe i would try therapy again in the future cuz you said it could work to some degree, but i have doubt

brootal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Sounds like you had a shit therapist. You will know better than me what works for you, but the general idea of overcoming your inhibitions by forcing yourself to leave your comfort zone is a good one, I think. Just don't overdo it. Leave the safety of the well-known, but play it safe once you are out inside unknown territory.

Sounds like you had a shit therapist.
true, and other things makes me doubt the whole profession, maybe i need to be more charitable
You will know better than me what works for you, but the general idea of overcoming your inhibitions by forcing yourself to leave your comfort zone is a good one, I think.
yep, but still tho leaving comfort zone after years of inceldom nightmare is hard, but necessary for mental health, still trying
thx brocel

true, and other things makes me doubt the whole profession, maybe i need to be more charitable

yep, but still tho leaving comfort zone after years of inceldom nightmare is hard, but necessary for mental health, still trying
thx brocel
Speaking from experience, not taking these risks and forcing yourself will only lead to even more extremly painful regrets in the not so distant future. Much like you might be desperately wishing for your teenage-self to have behaved differendly, so you will feel about your current self in 10 years, if you let it come that far without getting out there. Here is a place for cope and to be amongst like-minded individuals without having to falsify yourself as much as you do amongst normies, but, for the most part, real progress happens out in the world, not on here.

Also, I agree that the profession is fucked, especially in America and increasingly everywhere, but if you get lucky and find a good one a therapist can still make a noticable difference to your quality of life.

Last edited:
I can barely go outside and if I really have to only with a hat (or in exceptional circumstances sunglasses, when the hat is not appropriate like dr appointment. Which is even rarer)

I can barely go outside and if I really have to only with a hat (or in exceptional circumstances sunglasses, when the hat is not appropriate like dr appointment. Which is even rarer)
What type of hat do you wear? A black doomer hat?

Speaking from experience, not taking these risks and forcing yourself will only lead to even more extremly painful regrets in the not so distant future. Much like you might be desperately wishing for your teenage-self to have behaved differendly, so you will feel about your current self in 10 years, if you let it come that far without getting out there.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:, nightmare scenario ngl, too accurate
Here is a place for cope and to be amongst like-minded individuals without having to falsify yourself as much as you do amongst normies, but, for the most part, real progress happens out in the world, not on here.
i have some progress in these areas, but i think its more because of the social setting i'm in change, social environment can affect too, the people in this new social setting is just more "chill" i guess, idk how to explain, i did zero personality change but people are more accepting somehow ???
good i guess more opportunity for me to develop,
Also, I agree that the profession is fucked, especially in America and increasingly everywhere, but if you get lucky and find a good one, a therapist can still make a noticable difference to your quality of life.
sure, will try in the future

same, i always wear certain clothes to hide my subhumanness kek:feelshaha:
its more bearable that way

i have some progress in these areas, but i think its more because of the social setting i'm in change, social environment can affect too, the people in this new social setting is just more "chill" i guess, idk how to explain, i did zero personality change but people are more accepting somehow ???

Just try anything you think might work. Our instincts evolved to keep us alive in the wilderness, nowadays they are maladaptive because they are adjusted to threats that would actually kill you. The worst that can happen today is you experiencing one more humiliation and accumulating one more horrible memory to keep you company at night.

Which is bad, but doing nothing and taking no risks is not a neutral option, you would be guranteed more regrets and your situation slowly getting worse and worse as you get older and older, remaining alon, miserable and increasingly hopeless to your core.

What type of hat do you wear? A black doomer hat?
Baseball cap. Also some baseball caps look stupider on me than others

same, i always wear certain clothes to hide my subhumanness kek:feelshaha:
its more bearable that way
Yeah definitely :(

ust try anything you think might work. Our instincts evolved to keep us alive in the wilderness, nowadays they are maladaptive because they are adjusted to threats that would actually kill you. The worst that can happen today is you experiencing one more humiliation and accumulating one more horrible memory to keep you company at night.

Which is bad, but doing nothing and taking no risks is not a neutral option, you would be guranteed more regrets and your situation slowly getting worse and worse as you get older and older, remaining alon, miserable and increasingly hopeless to your core.
thx for the encouragement brocel, the rot is too alluring sometimes, but i want to have atleast a small social group in real life i guess,
yeah i guess being passive is not an option, part of me just want to say "fuck it, they're all like that",
small friend group is where its at
but i need to actually socialize to get the gems,
that scenario scary ngl as i said,
maybe i wont get bitches but atleast i have real friends, :feelsLightsaber:
i genuinely want it but ya know, got nuked by inceldom
having more friends is not bad too tho

There was a time when I was too anxious to even post on online forums

thx for the encouragement brocel, the rot is too alluring sometimes, but i want to have atleast a small social group in real life i guess,
yeah i guess being passive is not an option, part of me just want to say "fuck it, they're all like that",
small friend group is where its at
but i need to actually socialize to get the gems,
that scenario scary ngl as i said,
maybe i wont get bitches but atleast i have real friends, :feelsLightsaber:
i genuinely want it but ya know, got nuked by inceldom
having more friends is not bad too tho
Yeah, getting out there is absurdly difficult, so don't get discouraged if it fails multiple times in differend ways. How did the IRA quote go...?

Today we were unlucky, but remember we only have to be lucky once.
You will have to be lucky always. Give Ireland peace and there will be no more war.

I am the opposite, I can freely spew out vitriol online, IRL i'm as quiet as a mouse and can go days without speaking, giving me a hoarse strange voice.

I don't have any social anxiety. I can and wanna talk to people, they just don't want to talk to me

There was a time when I was too anxious to even post on online forums
same bro, lurkmaxxing

Yeah, getting out there is absurdly difficult, so don't get discouraged if it fails multiple times in differend ways. How did the IRA quote go...?
thank you so much brocel, appreciate it, sometimes strangers in online forum can be more real than people talking face to face :feelzez:

I am the opposite, I can freely spew out vitriol online, IRL i'm as quiet as a mouse and can go days without speaking, giving me a hoarse strange voice.
incel trait kek :feelshaha:

Don't be surprised if I don't answer when you write to me. I'm just too lazy for that.

Sometimes I'm too high inhib to make threads, other times I'll make multiple in a day.

For you the greypill applies, don't make low iq or water threads :ping:

Psychotherapy is an extension of the central government.

Psychotherapy is an extension of the central government.
Is this supposed to engage in any way with what I said or are you simply triggered to repeat that everytime the word "therapy" flashes before your eyes? Therapists are, by and large, ideological possessed midwits who keep people functional through what is at its core just brainwashing.

That changes nothing about what I said.

I had when I was new here. I was afraid other users would make fun of me for being a grey.

we are all watching you

judging you

laughing at your postcount

Is this supposed to engage in any way with what I said or are you simply triggered to repeat that everytime the word "therapy" flashes before your eyes? Therapists are, by and large, ideological possessed midwits who keep people functional through what is at its core just brainwashing.

That changes nothing about what I said.
Thank you Christos.

Last edited:
i always lurk on this forum
sometimes i found interesting thread that make me want to write something
but i cant cuz the anxiety always looming
hell this post took me multiple rewrite and some more time to actually hit the button

quote that resonate with me from "Is this already being discussed?" thread

years of inceldom will nuke your psyche

and seeing normies scoff at this problem makes me want to go ER (in vidya)
they just dont want to admit that a lot of things in their life (place of birth, wealth, social environment etc.)
didn't came into existence because of their effort, they are scared to realize in reality they have little control of their own life
all of it literally just dumb luck, they take it for granted, incel see the truth,
Vita est Fortuna (Life is Luck) :blackpill: the essence of blackpill, its outside your control
blackpill goes beyond sex, brocel, for those people that think everything about the blackpill is already said, there's still a lot of things to uncovered
socioeconomic, historical events, environmental effect, mass media, things that affects us that is not in the immediate proximity to sex
all contribute to inceldom, most incels put too much emphasis on genetic and leave it at that, never consider that epigenetic exist
Its scary for people to think that people like us really exist, it's too much for their ego, doesnt fit their worldview
they're too arrogant to accept things thats going on beyond the curtain

fucking hell okay uh...
maybe i need to be more low inhib :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
do exposure therapy by posting more in this forum in the future (???) :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
my rant got a bit of the course when i reread it :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
eh, fuck it we ball :feelzez:
Dnr gray

Sorry brocel, but it is legit over for you if you get anxiety just from posting on a forum :dafuckfeels:

we are all watching you

judging you

laughing at your postcount
“it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you!”

No but seriously. Strangers of every age really do make fun of me, stare or talk about me