Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You have spent 90% of your life behind a computer/phone screen

Basically yea i was consumed by PC games in my youth because my life was so miserable and I didn’t get to have the experiences normal teenage boys get to

Basically yea i was consumed by PC games in my youth because my life was so miserable and I didn’t get to have the experiences normal teenage boys get to
At what age did you start playing computer games?
Do you think this is the cause of social loss?

I got my first pc in 2018 :feelsrope::feelsrope:I was 16

At what age did you start playing computer games?
Do you think this is the cause of social loss?
14-15. It probably didn’t help my situation but i was always alone in school. My situation was very similar to Elliots when he was in school

I got my first pc in 2018 I was 16:feelsrope::feelsrope:
14-15. It probably didn’t help my situation but i was always alone in school. My situation was very similar to Elliots when he was in school
My experience is different from yours, I started playing computer games at the age of 6, and I think it probably influenced my socialization, because I was very into the virtual world and did not care about real people. Although I may be coping, because I was the object of bullying (it’s just not clear what appeared first, bullying or my isolation from society), but still I tend to think that because of bullying, I closed myself more and left the real world.

My experience is different from yours, I started playing computer games at the age of 6, and I think it probably influenced my socialization, because I was very into the virtual world and did not care about real people. Although I may be coping, because I was the object of bullying (it’s just not clear what appeared first, bullying or my isolation from society), but still I tend to think that because of bullying, I closed myself more and left the real world.
Yea it felt really good to be powerful, significant, and accepted somewhere even if it was only virtual. Instead of a wimpy lonely kid

right on. My family told me to study hard like a motherfucker. PC was used moderately and also I learnt lots of from computer I get money out of it. But nevertheless fuck this, my family should have supported me when I was fighting others.

I already had no frens by the time I got my first console :feelscomfy:

Pictochat with my siblings instead of go talk to them face to face.

i dont even use phone, its too braindead and simplistic for me :smonk:
but i spent my life on PC compiling kernel on gentoo

I think normies do it too these days