Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you have to think about brushing your teeth if you know you're gonna have to talk to someone

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Human beings, man.

Luckily I have no human interactions, I just rot in my home in loneliness and with halitosis :cryfeels:

Actually I am afraid of cavities, they are really painful and expensive to afford.
Yeah I get shit like that fixed for free on universal healthcare ngl.

Damn that’s when I brush my teeth well. I normally brush my teeth but I have to cuz of my braces

Literally have had braces for 3 fucking years and 2 years I didn’t get my bottom set braces because I kept breaking my braces every single month

Literally have had braces for 3 fucking years and 2 years I didn’t get my bottom set braces because I kept breaking my braces every single month
Dude fuck braces, it's not going to save you from inceldom jfl

Dude fuck braces, it's not going to save you from inceldom jfl
True but my parents wanted me to wear them. Plus I remember in 8th grade everyone was getting braces now all of them have it gone. Fucking brutal. My teeth were already fine anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back