Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy incel trait: you imagine having children with every foid you see

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
but i know it will never happen because, here it comes: i am truecel. does anyone else think like this or is it just me. i can not breed. i will say it again: I CAN'T BREED

Yikes, more like cuck simp trait

but i know it will never happen because, here it comes: i am truecel. does anyone else think like this or is it just me. i can not breed. i will say it again: I CAN'T BREED

View attachment 666136
All the time. Whenever I see an attractive women my first thought is what it would be like breeding them :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Indeed, I also have this same feeling, except fucking comes first especially forced breeding. The child can go fuck itself though usually in terms of long term care I need to keep breeding.

I call in love with every somewhat attractive girl that talks to me for more than 20 seconds and doesn’t appear overtly disgusted.