Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you keep forgetting to brush your teeth

You guys are disgusting.

I have immaculate teeth, brush twice a day :chad:

My teeth do fine. You’re just a fag. Real men are dirty and disgusting. Only foids are clean and shower
How bluepilled are you? Femorrhoids are grosser than men, they just cover it up better. I don't see how you can """forget""" to brush your teeth. My mouth feels weird whenever I wake up and it stays that way until I brush my teeth. I woke up at 4pm and it's now 6pm and I haven't gotten out of my bed yet to freshen myself up. I never forget to brush, I just do it. No matter how bad I feel some days.

How bluepilled are you? Femorrhoids are grosser than men, they just cover it up better. I don't see how you can """forget""" to brush your teeth. My mouth feels weird whenever I wake up and it stays that way until I brush my teeth. I woke up at 4pm and it's now 6pm and I haven't gotten out of my bed yet to freshen myself up. I never forget to brush, I just do it. No matter how bad I feel some days.
Nope foids are clean and good looking. Men are supposed to be heavily tattooed and dirty and violent

Man, you are very bluepilled on women. :feelskek:
If foids were dirty they would have rotting teeth and scary faces which they don’t. They all look like delicious food to eat for dinner (I am a cannibal)

Yea foids are grosser than men

If foids were dirty they would have rotting teeth and scary faces which they don’t. They all look like delicious food to eat for dinner (I am a cannibal)
I haven't checked my PM yet, when I have, you will know because I'll respond. Right now it's unopened. No, they are not visibly dirty but they just hide it well. Go ask a janitor which restroom is dirtier, the men's or the women's. Also, like men, most women are facially subhuman, and again, they get to hide it with make-up.
Yea foids are grosser than men
Exactly. Most people know this, it's not some secret or anything. So it surprises me that people will deny and think they're clean princesses.

I haven't checked my PM yet, when I have, you will know because I'll respond. Right now it's unopened. No, they are not visibly dirty but they just hide it well. Go ask a janitor which restroom is dirtier, the men's or the women's. Also, like men, most women are facially subhuman, and again, they get to hide it with make-up.

Exactly. Most people know this, it's not some secret or anything. So it surprises me that people will deny and think they're clean princesses.
I don’t see women playing football and sweating and rolling in mud

Those countries probably have dirtier shit for men
No, women are dirtier in general. Everyone knows this. I am talking about non-incels, by the way. What's your excuse if they know and you don't?

No, women are dirtier in general. Everyone knows this. I am talking about non-incels, by the way. What's your excuse if they know and you don't?
If who know what?

Its over for teethcels

My teeth are absolutely shit jfl.

I brush in the morning but forget at night. Tried last night and it was comfy, even went to bed at 8:30

I don't forget. I just don't care.
Same. I used to have such great teeth in my teens and early 20s because I thought I'd get a gf and get kisses. Now that I don't have any hope anymore I haven't been to the dentists in years. My teeth have gotten so small and sometimes I get pain. I think they will fall out in a few more years and I can't dentist-maxx since I'm too poor. Never began for incels

Same. I used to have such great teeth in my teens and early 20s because I thought I'd get a gf and get kisses. Now that I don't have any hope anymore I haven't been to the dentists in years. My teeth have gotten so small and sometimes I get pain. I think they will fall out in a few more years and I can't dentist-maxx since I'm too poor. Never began for incels
I’d say in your case you should brush your teeth. You don’t want them to fall out