Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s gay to teeth brush

25425.jpg

The fact that the jannies pinned this proves that they're trolling :feelskek:

Holy hell, the crazy ass nigga got stickied with this shit.

belongs in must-read tbqf

TTHD (total teeth-haver death)

HAVING TEETH IS COPE

YOU GET CUCKED BY TEETH BECAUE TEETH ARE STEALING RESOURCES FROM YOUR BODY

THEY ARE STEALING MINERALS (CALCIUM)

TEETH ARE PARASITES. THEY LEECH CALCIUM FROM YOUR BODY TO GROW.

THEY GET CAVITIES, THEY HURT, THEY ARE SENSITIVE TO COLD AND HOT FOOD, THE DENTIST WILL MAKEE YOU PAY LOTS OF MONEY FOR BULLSHIT PROCEDURES.

HAVING TEETH IS COPE

YOU GET CUCKED BY TEETH BECAUE TEETH ARE STEALING RESOURCES FROM YOUR BODY

THEY ARE STEALING MINERALS (CALCIUM)

TEETH ARE PARASITES. THEY LEECH CALCIUM FROM YOUR BODY TO GROW.

THEY GET CAVITIES, THEY HURT, THEY ARE SENSITIVE TO COLD AND HOT FOOD, THE DENTIST WILL MAKEE YOU PAY LOTS OF MONEY FOR BULLSHIT PROCEDURES.
All truecels should replace their shitty teeth with performant, ultra high tech 3D printed dentures.

Become a fucking cyborg with cool 3D dentures.

I fucking hate teeth. I remember when I was a kid and had the milk teeth, they were constantly falling off wtf?? And hurting. Teeth are a fucking joke.

Holy hell, the crazy ass nigga got stickied with this shit.

All truecels should replace their shitty teeth with performant, ultra high tech 3D printed dentures.

Become a fucking cyborg with cool 3D dentures.

I fucking hate teeth. I remember when I was a kid and had the milk teeth, they were constantly falling off wtf?? And hurting. Teeth are a fucking joke.

i wanna shoot you and rape your mom now

The fact that the jannies pinned this proves that they're trolling :feelskek:
nah it is kindof truth and the motion you make during brushing is similar to giving blowjob.

nah it is kindof truth and the motion you make during brushing is similar to giving blowjob.
Miss me with that gay shit nigga I'm never brushing my teeth again

I recently went from brushing twice a day, morning and night, to brushing like 5 times a day. Now I brush after eating something sugary, and one last time before bed. It doesn't feel like a hassle because it's triggered by an activity I can avoid.

I recently went from brushing twice a day, morning and night, to brushing like 5 times a day. Now I brush after eating something sugary, and one last time before bed. It doesn't feel like a hassle because it's triggered by an activity I can avoid.
Do NOT fucking brush

I just don’t want my mouth to get infected.