Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you know what graycel means

G

gaychico

Banned
-
Saw a lot of legends calling me this in my informative threads. Still don't know what it means and won't bother to look it up but I believe it's some trucel slang.

A greycel/fakecel is what you actually want to be. Why the hell would anyone want to be an incel with no hope of ascending? Why the hell would anyone want to be a trucel stuck here? You want to be a tall fakecel who just needs to go through behavioral therapy for his autism and go gymmaxx and stylemaxx and leave this site. Or a young greycel with time to improve.

A greycel/fakecel is what you actually want to be. Why the hell would anyone want to be an incel with no hope of ascending? Why the hell would anyone want to be a trucel stuck here? You want to be a tall fakecel who just needs to go through behavioral therapy for his autism and go gymmaxx and stylemaxx and leave this site. Or a young greycel with time to improve.

What the fuck is that username?