Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you never get calls

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
This is basically water because of course you don't get calls if you don't have friends.
But it's a foreign concept to me to use your phone for what it was originally intended.
Imagine having friends and just casually calling them like "me and x are in the club already, where are you?" etc.
Like actively casually communicating. Rotcels just live in a different universe compared even to normies.

yep lol thats me

I get calls at 5 am from my bank and phone provider that I never answer

im glad

calls get me anxious

well unplanned ones

I only get called by work ppl demanding something from me

thus I abhor phone calls

No calls except from close family members. And even that's rare. :feelsbadman:

Haven't had anyone call me in years.

No calls, no sms, no msgs on snapchat (don't have it installed), instagram (don't have it installed), tencenttok (don't have it installed). Only message i get are on this website and on discord where i talk with my incel friend.

I get spam and debt collectors : )

No phone calls for your face

Normies usually communicate via Instagram and snapchat

i have the phone numbers of max 5 people

nobody calls me and I will die alone

My last calls were the emergency number and my dentist. No calls for your face

This is basically water because of course you don't get calls if you don't have friends.
But it's a foreign concept to me to use your phone for what it was originally intended.
Imagine having friends and just casually calling them like "me and x are in the club already, where are you?" etc.
Like actively casually communicating. Rotcels just live in a different universe compared even to normies.
I sometimes get calls:chad:

All calls i get are from Curries in broken English trying to scam me

the only ones who call me is my family

Only calls I get is parents, and some weird scammers lmao

I talk to the survey people.

I thought about making a service that lets you schedule fake phone calls and texts to make it look like you have a social life when you're in public.

only phone calls ive gotten in the last few years are from my mother, boss, and mechanic jfl

I thought about making a service that lets you schedule fake phone calls and texts to make it look like you have a social life when you're in public.
such apps already exist

almost no one calls people out of the blue unless it’s some priority, even normies text 24/7

Only my family calls me