Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you rarely buy new clothes

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I buy clothes maybe 1 or 2 a year, most times my mom forces me to do it. This year a few months ago it was my second time buying clothes cause my mom forced me to, i even had to buy that shit with my own money even though i earn almost nothing :lasereyes:

I am not a normie who needs to have always the latest jeans, sneakers, shirts etc.. I'm a sub5 loser and dressing myself different won't do dogshit for me. I just buy the clothes i personally like and will wear that until the clothes have holes or are broken. I still wear T shirts or shoes that are 5 years old or older.

I haven't bought new clothes for half a decade now...

I wear my clothes until they become too torn apart, sometimes I stitch them up to wear them for longer. I have no one to impress. :feelscomfy: And I'm glad I don't have parents who nag at me about this.

Buying new clothes is my cope tbh

Not to impress anyone but I just find it arousing idk why

I am not a normie who needs to have always the latest jeans, sneakers, shirts etc.. I'm a sub5 loser and dressing myself different won't do dogshit for me. I just buy the clothes i personally like and will wear that until the clothes have holes or are broken. I still wear T shirts or shoes that are 5 years old or older.
Most normies don't even bother with fashion anymore.

Everyone looks like shit

Haven't bought new clothes in 10 years. I want to save and invest money.

I've only bought clothes for myself a few times in life

Most normies don't even bother with fashion anymore.

Everyone looks like shit
They still bother with fashion. I remember the times of Gucci, Air Force, Supreme etc.. But now i'm not in school anymore and basically live behind the moon, so i don't know whats currently trendly

My clothes are all from 2013. Got no money for that.

They still bother with fashion. I remember the times of Gucci, Air Force, Supreme etc.. But now i'm not in school anymore and basically live behind the moon, so i don't know whats currently trendly
I don't think there is any trend.

Its all just hyper individualistic

I buy clothes maybe 1 or 2 a year, most times my mom forces me to do it. This year a few months ago it was my second time buying clothes cause my mom forced me to, i even had to buy that shit with my own money even though i earn almost nothing :lasereyes:

I bought clothes last month for the first time ever (21) my previous clothes were bought by my mum in 2019, I was sent home from my internship, because they were slightly torn and dirty. ovER

Litteraly me

That's not really an incel trait. Most men naturally don't care that much about having new clothing or even dressing well. I mean, it's literally a joke stereotype that the husband still has 10 year old jeans and sweaters ect.

That's not really an incel trait. Most men naturally don't care that much about having new clothing or even dressing well. I mean, it's literally a joke stereotype that the husband still has 10 year old jeans and sweaters ect.
Most normies i see adapt to the current fashion. If Supreme is popular, they bus Supreme. If Gucci is popular, they buy Gucci (or fake version of it). They always follow the herd

Most normies i see adapt to the current fashion. If Supreme is popular, they bus Supreme. If Gucci is popular, they buy Gucci (or fake version of it). They always follow the herd
Most normie men i see are dressed by their foids. Now, if they are young they follow trends but past 25 most guys here wear whatever really.

Last thing I bought and I just got it today, a Dragon Ball Z hoodie for this upcoming winter, besides that... idr what the last thing I bought and how long ago that was. But yah, I pretty much have some of the same clothes as I did even just 5 years ago.

Good clothes are extremely important.

I'm 33 and can count the amount of times I bought clothes on one hand

Just buy only high quality plain black clothes (t-shirts, hoodies, pants). You don't need to shop for new one's, you don't need to think if something looks good put together, you only need to do one washing cycle a week (no washing white, colour and dark separately). 90% of my wardrobe consists of either black or dark and plain colors.

If you're sub 5 and you have bad clothes people will literally think you're a retard lmao
At the end it doesn't matter if i wear Gucci and Versace or some cheap discounter shit, i will always be viewn as a subhuman and treated like one

I been wearing the same clothes for years lol

At the end it doesn't matter if i wear Gucci and Versace or some cheap discounter shit, i will always be viewn as a subhuman and treated like one
They will just think that you are a coper , but not a retard , subhuman indeed get treated a little bit better if they show money . Normie will still hate you but they will probably hide it.

buying clothes is a good cope even if it just improves your looks by a tiny bit. its also a form of self expression kinda. letting your mom buy clothes for you sucks you gotta develop a fashion sense man

I still have clothes from when I was like 15

Unless you surround yourself with people who are inferior to you

Unless you surround yourself with people who are inferior to you
i would have to be around homeless people to surround myself with people inferior to me

I have been wearing the same shirt for a month. When I go out, I just use deodorant. I don't care about clothes

You'd be the king of homeless people
Even homeless people height and NTmog me, i could only mog with face

And do i even want to be around homelesscels ?

Last edited:
Social status is more important than physical traits
Phsyical traits equal your social status most of the time. Exceptiond as always confirm the rule and don't disprove it

same i hate buying clothes

nothing ever fits right