Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait : you regreat that you don't use HGH during puberty

A

AtlasTH

Banned
-
Imagine if you pubertymaxxing with all stack during puberty, you might have more forward growth more bonemass wider frame from HGh and peptides stack. and the important is TALLLER.

Imagine if you care about nutrition since you were born, you eat milk and vitamin everyday. K2 is important for bonen growth.

Imagine it would change everything.

Milk isn't the holy grail of nutrition, you can replicate it, it's just a good source of calcium and protein, and most humans on Earth are lactose intolerant.
I agree though, nutritionmaxxing and HGHmaxxing would have made me taller I'm sure of it.

Dude do you know how expensive HGH is?

Yea, tbf I didn't even know what HGH was when I was in my early teens and even then I doubt my family could even afford it.

What I regret more is not nutritionmax. I was given the freedom to eat anything I want without question, as a result I was malnourished. I remember that I would get leg cramps at least once a week while I was sleeping (potassium deficiency). I hated milk, so I compensated with cheese which doesn't have IGF-1 fml. I regularly slept around 6 hrs. Etc.

I'm surprised I'm not shorter than I am now tbh.

I was one of those kids who were anti-vegetables and pro-sweets.

In weight trainning class, I've seen the jocks drink creatine and HGH powder mixed with water. I wish I could go back to my teen years and try some of that, instead of wasting school years daydreaming and creating fantasy role playing on notebook. I had 5 books worth of storyline fantasy RPG. Now, I don't even do that shit anymore. All I do is work and browse online while being bitter at myself for wasting time and bitter at life.

its probably not free

I hate that it’s fucking illegal in many countries and that growth plate opening isn’t more researched on. Males need this shit the most.
Yea, tbf I didn't even know what HGH was when I was in my early teens
Feel you, oldcel problems

I regret I couldn't use aromatase inhibitors as a kid. I couldn't since I didn't know about them and even if I'd knew about them, I couldn't have afforded them anyways. When I was growing, I was kinda tall for my age. So, I think HGH would've been useless in my case. It's all about me being an early bloomer and my growth plates that closed early.
But again, it's all about genetics. We're just talking about ways to cheat our shitty genes. Like, the way your body was developing was programmed before you were even born.

Last edited:
Its funny how 90% of the Incel Trait: Posts resonate with me. This one 100% applies to me considering I met with an endocrinologist multiple times for my growth issues when I was 12-15. I took a drug (some type of pill) for 2 years that made it so that my bone plates wouldnt close as quick and my final height is 5'7'':blackpill:. My projected height without having had these problems in the first place was 5'10'' and I wanna kill myself just thinking about that. Without taking that drug I probably would have been 5'4'' so at least its something. Id take HGH if I could go backin time. Id do it without hesitation even with the risks associated.

What I regret more is not nutritionmax
Same here. I think it would have made a great difference. Even my grandma was taller than I am.

By the time I was Blackpilled about height, I was almost 18. I was redpilled earlier, but I never cared about height.