Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you are Soo angry and stressed that Blood flowed from Your noise

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
I remember I was Soo fucking angry one time and went full rage and Blood legit went out from My nose.

I was full of rage everyday anyways, but that day THE stress is Soo bad that Blood legit come out from My noise. I expect My hair To become White in next 10 year tbh.

Its brutal tbh, imagine nothing good ever happen in Your life that you became So stress out that you were drove To despair To a point if nose bleeding.

Honestly gastric everyday, insomnia. I really wanted To die tbh

It's a sign that you have high blood pressure

I am also angry very often. The more time passes, the more obvious it is that my life has ended.

I am also angry very often. The more time passes, the more obvious it is that my life has ended.
It really IS done. I never felt belong anywhere in this World. I am An alien tbh. Nothing in common with humanity