Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You thought you could escape inceldom only to get rejected AGAIN.

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
These past weeks I was talking to a girl at work and she seemed to be genuinely interested in me, of course, I knew I was being stupid, but deep down, for one moment, I really believed it and let loose. Result: I was rejected. :) Over + I should've known better.

How did she reject you? Did you ask her out?

How did she reject you? Did you ask her out?
Yes. I was super motivated with life for that short period of time when I was thinking somebody actually liked me. Now I am extremely suicidal again. This life sucks, man.

Yes. I was super motivated with life for that short period of time when I was thinking somebody actually liked me. Now I am extremely suicidal again. This life sucks, man.
What did you say? And what did she reply? I'm always curious about real life stories.

what signs did she show? you might of just deluded yourself
She talked to me frequently, asked for my opinion on things, complimented my smell and my clothes, laughed at my jokes, etc.

I knew I was being deluded, I always know. I am not really sad tbh, it's just my body that started to send these responses (depression, desire to vent, suicidal thoughts) after getting rejected again. You can't escape the BP after all.

Same happened to me, it's even bigger suifuel if she seemed interested.

Never tried and never gonna try im not gonna run from the blackpill it's like my shadow at this point