Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You view people as NPCs

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
You're so distant from social interaction that you see everyone as an NPC. I don't blame you, I see normies as NPCs too, because they all like the same things.

I don't listen to normalfilth

Too many NPCs. Gotta start messing wit them.

You're so distant from social interaction that you see everyone as an NPC. I don't blame you, I see normies as NPCs too, because they all like the same things.
Maybe cuz they are in fact npcs?

honestly no... I see them as evil beasts instead.

I don't listen to normalfilth
Too many NPCs. Gotta start messing wit them.
Maybe cuz they are in fact npcs?

They are dumb and evil
honestly no... I see them as evil beasts instead.

I can usually predict what their hobbies are (consumption) and know what they talk about (sports and socializing)

Nah, that would be arrogant. Most people are just conformist, doesn't mean they can't think.

I have nothing in common with them. It's impossible for me to interact with them even If I tried. It's two different worlds.

I have nothing in common with them. It's impossible for me to interact with them even If I tried. It's two different worlds.
Same. [UWSL]I could never identify with these people out there and interacting with them seems pointless to me. Like you said, two worlds.[/UWSL]

So true, OP. Every single word. It's not even like it's our fault for thinking like this. How are we supposed to think otherwise when they show behaviors that are repulsive and make no logical sense?

Being autistic in a NT world is like being a human amongst monkeys

I view them the same way. The less I interact with them the better...

I've seen tons of people say they cannot visualize an object before. NPC theory is real.

im the npc I have a one dimensional role and no character development. I’m just a incel permarotter.

Nah, that would be arrogant. Most people are just conformist, doesn't mean they can't think.
Kind of amazing how many ppl have brains but just don't really seem to use them that often. Wish I could do that instead of being constantly neurotic:feelsohgod:

I should really delete some NPC's