Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you wear glasses

cuac

cuac

Recruit
★★★
zvbnstwdg6i91.jpg

Literally no man looks good with glasses, also when you wear glasses people tend to see you as someone weaker and more delicate.

Damn subhuman genes that gave me such high omiopia I can't even see two fingers in front of me, I'm the ultimate subhuman

Yup my glasses make me look worse

zvbnstwdg6i91.jpg

Literally no man looks good with glasses, also when you wear glasses people tend to see you as someone weaker and more delicate.

Damn subhuman genes that gave me such high omiopia I can't even see two fingers in front of me, I'm the ultimate subhuman
Ok GrAYcel

i disagree with this. if you look worse with glasses, you have the wrong pair on. for most of my life i had an ugly pair of glasses which made me way uglier, but the last few years i’ve been wearing Dita glasses (same brand that Tony Stark wears and the Rock in Power). Find the right pair of glasses and you’ll feel like Clark Kent.

zvbnstwdg6i91.jpg

I need glasses but I don't wear them unless I'm driving.

zvbnstwdg6i91.jpg

This is why i was so reluctant to wear glasses at school when i got them as a kid

zvbnstwdg6i91.jpg

I had mine lasered, GrAY

This is why i was so reluctant to wear glasses at school when i got them as a kid
in fact when I was a kid I wanted to wear glasses (I was very retarded :feelstastyman: ) then I realized what the hell it was to wear them

this was talked about since the fuckin 1990s

even your male acquaintances started to hate you and were "shocked" if they saw you with glasses

Glasses seem like a truecel trait. I'll have to wear them soon I bet :incel:

First world luxuries, when I start working I will try to pay for the surgery together with my parents money
Free in the jewnited state’s military, GrAY