Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You were LAUGH-mogged by everyone in high school

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They laughed like fucking demons from hell, even about the most retarded stuff.

All I could ever produce is a shy chuckle.

Can't really laugh from the bottom of your heart when your life is a fucking joke.

In a way nothing is as soul shattering and emasculating than seeing Chad laugh (often about you) like a fucking devil. He doesn't need to say anything to outwit you, his laugh alone nullifies your entire fucking existence and renders it a joke. Nothing was as brutal as that.

Last edited:
I got told my laugh was creepy

The shit they find funny is so dumb. They think I'm weird because I don't laugh at the shit they find funny.

I thought you meant you were laughed AND mogged by everyone in HS, in which case I could relate to. But since that isn't the case, this thread is retarded

I've always been laughed at.

I only laugh when good things happen. Things that usually make me have a hearty laugh is when I hear of a minifoid getting raped and tortured to death

Post your laugh.

People have often told me my laugh is way too loud, this doesn't really apply to me.

My laugh sounds like I’m choking

I thought you meant you were laughed AND mogged by everyone in HS, in which case I could relate to. But since that isn't the case, this thread is retarded
I was laughed AND mogged AND laugh-mogged. It's not hard to understand.

Laughing Stocks getting laughed at