Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You were never on a vacation

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Never seen the sea. Absolutely brutal.

I even cannot swim.

i hated going to hotels .
i went to hotels twice in my life , at 8 and 9 and i hated ,even back, then how i got mogged
but one time i entered female bathroom to quickly wash my hands because it was closer and a loli came out of the toilet naked , struggling to wipe (she was a foreigner because here in sand countries we only use a bidet)
and as she saw me , she started screaming and crying , i quickly wiped my wet hands on my clothes and dipped the fuck out ( this incident was about 13 to 12 years ago)
also another incident in the same hotel , i went to the bar to get a fizzy drink ( the bar serves everything) and as i was waiting for my order , 2 teen couples were playing cards , and as they finished the game they shamelessly started making out in front of me and everyone else :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: one of the most enraging experiences ever and i haven't went back there ever since

I even cannot swim.
same ethnic trait tbh. I learned it years back then forgot. if I was Chad I would have been going swimming every summer and would know how to do it
i hated going to hotels .
i went to hotels twice in my life , at 8 and 9 and i hated ,even back, then how i got mogged
but one time i entered female bathroom to quickly wash my hands because it was closer and a loli came out of the toilet naked , struggling to wipe (she was a foreigner because here in sand countries we only use a bidet)
and as she saw me , she started screaming and crying , i quickly wiped my wet hands on my clothes and dipped the fuck out ( this incident was about 13 to 12 years ago)
also another incident in the same hotel , i went to the bar to get a fizzy drink ( the bar serves everything) and as i was waiting for my order , 2 teen couples were playing cards , and as they finished the game they shamelessly started making out in front of me and everyone else :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: one of the most enraging experiences ever and i haven't went back there ever since
legit also the more expensive and upper class the hotel, the more enraging. the more expensive hotels have rich fags and Tall Chads and Stacies far more so than poor ones. massive suifuel. nowadays when I vacation I only do mid tier or Airbnb.

Absolutely relatable.
People younger than my age are already doing this regularly.

And yeah, I cannot swim either

Been to the seaside hundreds of times, woo I guess I'm a fucking Chad now. See y'all later inkwells. /s