Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: you were practicing social distancing in public even before the pandemic

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I love how normies are whining about having to stay at least 2 meters away from other people.

I was already doing it. I have such a subhuman face and frame that people were already distancing themselves. If a foid ever looked at me it was with an expression of pity, disgust, curiosity, or outrage.

Truecel trait tbh

Finland was there first @FinnCel

Fpv0whf

Finnish bus stop photo from way before corona chan paid them a visit

ye i may as well have leprosy tbh

My life hasn't changed one bit.

I have been doing it for 4 years now

how is life in Finland under corona?
Food and toilet paper is running low but other than that not much change.
Women are just bitching it's harder to get sex :feelskek:

it is a Truecel Trait tbh, You automatically get social distancing even if you want it or not, semi lifefuel because I always sit alone in trains/busses.

toilet paper

I just don't understand normies, it's not as if people are going to shit more often, why are they hoarding toilet paper of all things?

I didn’t have to move everyone else does

I just don't understand normies, it's not as if people are going to shit more often, why are they hoarding toilet paper of all things?
I'm wondering the same :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm wondering the same :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I've only been to Helsinki once, during a two-hour layover. I would love to actually see the city sometime. It sounds great because it's probably cold as fuck, I despise warm weather.

I've only been to Helsinki once, during a two-hour layover. I would love to actually see the city sometime. It sounds great because it's probably cold as fuck, I despise warm weather.
Helsinki is pretty warm as it's in the south and the ocean keeps the city warm too.
Go to other places in Finland to get more of the culture

Social distancing, self-isolation, whatever. It's a joke for me.

I don't practice social distancing, but normalfags have always practiced social distancing from me.

my life is an exercise in social distancing.it's over

My life is still the same

people distanced themselves from me, i didnt have to do anything tbh

Can relate tbh