Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] you weren't allowed to use your gaming devices on weekdays.

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
When I was a teenager I was only allowed to use my cellphone and Vidya on the weekends, on regular days they were taken away and hidden and instead I was given an old flip phone to call and get calls (from my parents only).
While everyone else at school had their cool iPhones and shit all day, playing clash of clans and chatting with their friends I had nothing to do but watch TV and read/do homework.
Everyone was going to the movies, Arranging parties on social media and enjoying their youth.
I was of course bullied for it.
All the popular kids were texting each other all day long after school. While I not only had to spend all my time in school all by myself but also was completely isolated from others at home as well.

Same and I'd get bullied for it also I couldn't find any common ground to talk to people in school

No but I was given time limits of 30 minutes or so

When I was a teenager I was only allowed to use my cellphone and Vidya on the weekends, on regular days they were taken away and hidden and instead I was given an old flip phone to call and get calls (from my parents only).
While everyone else at school had their cool iPhones and shit all day, playing clash of clans and chatting with their friends I had nothing to do but watch TV and read/do homework.
Everyone was going to the movies, Arranging parties on social media and enjoying their youth.
I was of course bullied for it.
All the popular kids were texting each other all day long after school. While I not only had to spend all my time in school all by myself but also was completely isolated from others at home as well.
same, except I didn't even get a flip phone.

I was given one so they could contact me in case something happened
They could just call the school if something happened.
I didn't leave my house to go anywhere unless they went with me.

My computer time was limited. And i could not use it late night.