Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel Trait: Your class hates you

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
You are hates by people in your classes, especially the foids. Whenever you talk, no one cares unless you say something unpopular, then everyone jumps on you.

Ive give a example, i pranked my friend in class for april fools, he thought it was funny, but all the people in there especially foids were mega virtual signaling for him when he had to leave. They act like they cared but they all secretly hate him and me, they hsve never talked to this guy before and got to know him, how can they act like they care when they talk shit about him and me constantly? Im out of HS in a few weeks, i am so tired of normshits :fuk:

Underagecel? :feelshehe:

Same at work

Yeah, they all hate me and I hate them all back. Would wipe them all out if I could. ( In call of duty ).

Yeah HS is pretty brutal of youre not fucking the prime JB sluts, since once you turn 18+ the opportunity is gone Forever

You are hates by people in your classes, especially the foids. Whenever you talk, no one cares unless you say something unpopular, then everyone jumps on you.

Ive give a example, i pranked my friend in class for april fools, he thought it was funny, but all the people in there especially foids were mega virtual signaling for him when he had to leave. They act like they cared but they all secretly hate him and me, they hsve never talked to this guy before and got to know him, how can they act like they care when they talk shit about him and me constantly? Im out of HS in a few weeks, i am so tired of normshits :fuk:
true, when I was at school it was always the same

classmates had rarely acknowledged me

Same. My class also hated me when I was at school and it was the same at work, everyone hated me.

Me too boyo

Resonates, i was despised by almost everyone out of my ex classmates, despite putting a lot of effort in trying to fit in

Yeah lol no class ever liked me