Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your parents are shit

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They didn't teach me a god damn thing and they also never talked to me and I was alone in my room the whole time. They were more like landlords than real parents.

I had a lot of fucking potential and you know who told me that? Teachers, not my parents. They didn't give a damn. But by then it was already too late and I gave myself up.

Oh and they divorced when I was 5, the most critical age group to divorce in and the one with the worst side-effects. Anything younger or older has less side effects.

And you know how dads who were divorced still want love from their kid? Never happened to me. Not even damn letters.

Fucking pieces of trash.

i used to have parents too and i agree.

they are too busy wageslaving to care about me

i guess i cant complain theyve been financially generous to me but i just dont really spend any time with them

they'll complain to me if they don't see me 24/7 studying
they never cared about me having friends or a social life

Dude. Your parents are amazing. Mine are literally mentally retarded.
My father spends a fortune buying walkmans and cassette players saying the are pinnacle of technology and they are worth a ton. He leaves rhem all aroun the house and everything is completely cluutered.
My mother will often wear 2 different pairs of shoes. She does not know what simple qorda mean like premium, catastrophy, etc... She can barely form a sentence. Now imagine giving such people a son to raise.

I had a lot of fucking potential
same thing that's exactly what i feel about me :feelsbadman:
they'll complain to me if they don't see me 24/7 studying
they never cared about me having friends or a social life
happed to me too, i fucken hate studying, it a whole useless garbage that i regret the time spent on it :feelsbadman:
Dude. Your parents are amazing. Mine are literally mentally retarded.
My father spends a fortune buying walkmans and cassette players saying the are pinnacle of technology and they are worth a ton. He leaves rhem all aroun the house and everything is completely cluutered.
My mother will often wear 2 different pairs of shoes. She does not know what simple qorda mean like premium, catastrophy, etc... She can barely form a sentence. Now imagine giving such people a son to raise.
seems larp to me tbh :worryfeels:

My parents are actually quite decent, but they're as bluepilled as you could possibly get.

I believe my parents used to despise me, you know, like the bully despise the nerd.

My dad never taught me how to shave or ride a bike.

The only way my parents could’ve helped me was not having me in the 1st place

My parents did a good job in regards to the circumstances - was both a mentally and physically defective human being (e.g. Autism, learning problems, attention span problems, social inadequacy, heart/lung problems, motoric problems).

And they really tried everything to fix it at first and then accepted it to a certain degree. They tried to get me out of obsessions/interests that led to isolation, forced me to go to school/uni to get some education, always tried to get me involved in social groups or sport - but everywhere I was rejected and everywhere I got into problems, from everyone they heard that I am a pathetic/inadequate human being and still they never really gave up. I don't even blame them for using force because otherwise I wouldn't even have visited elementary school or something after it, because I never had any real interests in education/etc.

I blame the entire world for my lot in life, but not my parents, certain prerequisites like looks/mental health are far better than every kind of effort in the world and nature outweighs nurture in some cases.

Last edited:
They didn't teach me a god damn thing and they also never talked to me and I was alone in my room the whole time. They were more like landlords than real parents.

I had a lot of fucking potential and you know who told me that? Teachers, not my parents. They didn't give a damn. But by then it was already too late and I gave myself up.

Oh and they divorced when I was 5, the most critical age group to divorce in and the one with the worst side-effects. Anything younger or older has less side effects.

And you know how dads who were divorced still want love from their kid? Never happened to me. Not even damn letters.

Fucking pieces of trash.
Damn my parents got divorced when I was 7 no wonder it hit rock bottom when I was 10 or 11

Your parents can't teach you shit because they grew up in a different social and economic climate. Their advice wouldn't even apply to you and it's not their fault.

I used to hate mine alot but lately i can forgive them since they simply don't understand the truth behind this world and considering how few do, i can't really expect them to. Most people have kids because they fear the brutal loneliness that occurs later in life and tbh i don't blame them.

You guys had parents?

Fucking pieces of trash.
Even though my parents were neglectful, I'm grateful they didn't push me into being a normie. I'm not happy, but I think I'm aware of what I want and see humanity through clearer lenses.

they are too busy wageslaving to care about me

i guess i cant complain theyve been financially generous to me but i just dont really spend any time with them
mogs me to infinity