Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You’ve been called a cuck by someone that you know irl

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
One time some chadlite faggot called me a cuck when I was with my friends, and I sat there and didn’t say anything back, proving that I was indeed a cuck. It happened many moons ago but to this day it still pisses me off, and that faggot is the reason why I ogremax to cope by having high T even though nothing will give me the courage to pursue a foid or even talk to one. I fucking hate all women for choosing pieces of shit like that and I hate low inhib chadlites who insult me for no reason. I hope that kid is fucking dead now

I've been called a faggot that no one likes but never a cuck

I’ve never heard anybody use the word “ cuck “ in real life

Never been called a cuck before, that shit isn’t used irl.

That’s because OP is LARP. :feelskek:
Bullshit, it happened. I wouldn’t be here if my life wasn’t complete and utter shit

One time some chadlite faggot called me a cuck when I was with my friends, and I sat there and didn’t say anything back, proving that I was indeed a cuck. It happened many moons ago but to this day it still pisses me off
So true, people tell you that words don't hurt and it's not worth getting physically hurt over but to any youngcels reading this if you don't stand up for yourself this shit will haunt you forever. You should stand up for yourself even if means you might get beat up.

So true, people tell you that words don't hurt and it's not worth getting physically hurt over but to any youngcels reading this if you don't stand up for yourself this shit will haunt you forever. You should stand up for yourself even if means you might get beat up.
It's pity when no one teaches you to fight for your dignity. Instead soyciety, parents, teachers condition you to be docile soycuck who ignores verbal insults.