Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel tries to post Bluepill shit on Twitter, gets Blackpilled by fellow ugly Incel friend with just 3 words

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Self-banned
-
Fmnfb9  The truth we live with  on Pholder com 1

Don't waste you time with delusion lol :feelskek:

i'm none of those three

I'm the 4th option, ugly, short and mentally fucked :feelsthink:

I'm an ugly Indian, it's a miracle if a girl wants to stay within 5 metres of me :feelskek:

I'm an ugly Indian, it's a miracle if a girl wants to stay within 5 metres of me :feelskek:
I read your whole signature but I'm sad to say.... https://incels.is/media/cheater-jpeg.37918/full
She won't feel bad or think of it if her dad and her husband kill themselves or if her whole family kills themselves in a mass suicide, she'll just invite the chad and fuck him the night her whole family dies with no remorse :feelskek:

that's 4 words

I bet the bluepill guy blocked him on everything after

That's like gigadelusional, even attractive men get rejected. To think everyone is rejecting you because they're stuck on an ex or taken would be delusional even for a Chad tbh.

That's like gigadelusional, even attractive men get rejected. To think everyone is rejecting you because they're stuck on an ex or taken would be delusional even for a Chad tbh.
Exactly, plus you can tell from his profile pic even though it's tiny, that he's a Giga Trucel lol :feelskek:

I bet the bluepill guy blocked him on everything after
You know it lol :feelskek:

Brent Conner is a LIAR