Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel village

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
Imagine if we had our own town or city far away from the normies, where chads or roasties wouldn't be allowed to go and we could finally escape the hell which is society.

I feel that if we pooled some of our money together we could buy some bumfuck land in a place like Nebraska or Montana and be able to create our own secluded community. I mean, it's just food for thought, but god am I getting tired of being around normies. I wouldn't allow women to enter the town, but it would rather be a retreat for depressed incels to get away from this shitty sexualized culture we live in.

You mean Incelistan?

We'll not only have a village or two, but the WHOLE WORLD!

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Incelistan is too cringy of a name especially since the -stan suffix has Middle Eastern or Muslim connotations. I would love a name that would be great for propaganda, something that glorifies us, such as "Shining Light" or "Revolution City"

i wish we could buy an island and enact our own laws.

Imagine if we had our own town or city far away from the normies, where chads or roasties wouldn't be allowed to go and we could finally escape the hell which is society.

I feel that if we pooled some of our money together we could buy some bumfuck land in a place like Nebraska or Montana and be able to create our own secluded community. I mean, it's just food for thought, but god am I getting tired of being around normies. I wouldn't allow women to enter the town, but it would rather be a retreat for depressed incels to get away from this shitty sexualized culture we live in.

This is basically the purpose that monasteries would fulfill if you couldn't send the unwanted men off to war. I have long thought about creating something to fill this niche again, Though I hadn't thought of making it specifically for incels.

i wish we could buy an island and enact our own laws.
All I'm saying is if all of us contributed $1000, we would be able to get some good acres in a place like Montana, like land that is far away from society. State laws wouldn't really apply to us if we kept to ourselves and kept things quiet
This is basically the purpose that monasteries would fulfill if you couldn't send the unwanted men off to war. I have long thought about creating something to fill this niche again, Though I hadn't thought of making it specifically for incels.
As the incel population increases, we will have a much more profound impact on society. Then we could begin to segregate ourselves from society, while meanwhile upping attacks on women (i.e. acid attacks, muggings). We will justify this by claiming that women have oppressed us (they legit have anyways).

We could literally take over a less populated state like Wyoming or North Dakota if enough of us migrated to it. Imagine all the possibilities if we directed our autism into something productive.

Farmercel here, an incel commune sounds fucking awesome tbh.
We could grow our own non-GMO non-soy foods to barbarianmaxx.
While almost all of the normie city dwellers would die in the coming societal collapse, we'd be self-sustaining and have our pick of war brides from the ashes of civilization.
We could just isolate ourselves from society and shoot guns, drink, and fuck around in the woods all day. Wojak tractor

While almost all of the normie city dwellers would die in the coming societal collapse, we'd be self-sustaining and have our pick of war brides from the ashes of civilization.
We could just isolate ourselves from society and shoot guns, drink, and fuck around in the woods all day.View attachment 14843
THIS. We could have so much fun with it; kind of like a fraternity except for incels. I don't think we have the resources to follow through with this plan right now, but i think we should put it on the backburner as we grow in size. Once we have enough people, I think some incels would be willing to invest in living with each other, off the land, away from chad and stacey.

We could just isolate ourselves from society and shoot guns, drink, and fuck around in the woods all day.View attachment 14843
And we can livestream the village to this site so other incels can see how fun it is and join. We can even arrange south east asia trips together.

Problem is most of the guys that are incel are weak willed and truly pathetic, this shit would turn "prison gay" real quick and what should have been a gathering for straight men will turn into an collection of faggots, then at some point faggots will start moving into these communities looking for "guys to turn" and you can't stop them else face a discrimination lawsuit.

A lot of incel guys here are one "I drank too much" night away from "experimenting" with a guy, they are extremely weak willed. Do you really think a gathering of guys like that is going to turn out well JFL. Guys will start fucking each other within 2 months of this shit, I'm not joking. Psyops are already being done online to make shit like this happen, I wouldn't doubt that some people will send in gay guys or even legit passable traps to these communities to start this shit.

Also why the hell would anyone abandon the comforts of the modern world when they face the discomforts of it, moving to such a community would be a retard choice, it'd literally have all the bads of existing in this timeline. I get none of the copes and all of the cucking lol.

And we can livestream the village to this site so other incels can see how fun it is and join. We can even arrange south east asia trips together.
>south east asia trips
Fucking gooks =/= losing virginity or inceldom. Gotta fuck a pale, beautiful white woman, a real woman instead of some gook that might have a dick

>south east asia trips
Fucking gooks =/= losing virginity or inceldom. Gotta fuck a pale, beautiful white woman, a real woman instead of some gook that might have a dick
Poland would be nice too if you can go with a few people and rent a big party house.

Hell yeah, that's always been my dream tbh.

Problem is most of the guys that are incel are weak willed and truly pathetic, this shit would turn "prison gay" real quick and what should have been a gathering for straight men will turn into an collection of faggots, then at some point faggots will start moving into these communities looking for "guys to turn" and you can't stop them else face a discrimination lawsuit.

A lot of incel guys here are one "I drank too much" night away from "experimenting" with a guy, they are extremely weak willed. Do you really think a gathering of guys like that is going to turn out well JFL. Guys will start fucking each other within 2 months of this shit, I'm not joking. Psyops are already being done online to make shit like this happen, I wouldn't doubt that some people will send in gay guys or even legit passable traps to these communities to start this shit.

Also why the hell would anyone abandon the comforts of the modern world when they face the discomforts of it, moving to such a community would be a retard choice, it'd literally have all the bads of existing in this timeline. I get none of the copes and all of the cucking lol.
Good point. We need to try harder to get the faggots off this forum. But maybe we would restrict entry to only the most senior and devoted incels. We could circumvent laws by requiring "permits" or whatever.
Poland would be nice too if you can go with a few people and rent a big party house.
Polish women are the biggest cumsluts for brown men around. It would be hell living around that, plus Europe has very little to no secluded places for us to settle.

That's the best thing I've heard all day brother!

All I'm saying is if all of us contributed $1000, we would be able to get some good acres in a place like Montana, like land that is far away from society. State laws wouldn't really apply to us if we kept to ourselves and kept things quiet

We could literally take over a less populated state like Wyoming or North Dakota if enough of us migrated to it. Imagine all the possibilities if we directed our autism into something productive.
i would want legal prostitution, drugs, and gambling tho. but i have 10k I'm down to put 1k into incelistan if everyone else is. seriously.

i would want legal prostitution, drugs, and gambling tho. but i have 10k I'm down to put 1k into incelistan if everyone else is. seriously.
no prostitution. Drugs and gambling? Maybe - the goal is to isolate and segregate from the female (and the faggot). Glad to hear you're interested; we need to get this concept rolling through the incel community. There are 5800 of us, 5800x1000=5,800,000 and growing as we add more prospective members.

Nearly $6 million would get us a LOT of farmland, preferably away from people. From there well... we need to get there first.

Me too.

no prostitution. Drugs and gambling? Maybe - the goal is to isolate and segregate from the female (and the faggot). Glad to hear you're interested; we need to get this concept rolling through the incel community. There are 5800 of us, 5800x1000=5,800,000 and growing as we add more prospective members.

Nearly $6 million would get us a LOT of farmland, preferably away from people. From there well... we need to get there first.
the government should allow us to buy our plot of lawless land to stop further mass shootings. we should start a gofundme. the normies would love to get rid of us lol.

I want a town that kinda looks like a small Japanese farming village with a huge shinto temple for ER. I have carpentry background and soon military background I will train the gaurds and police force to keep out the roasties.

I'd give it like half a day before it devolved into a racial pissing contest.

We can grow weed and sell it to make money to build the town and make it better.

have carpentry background and soon military background I will train the gaurds and police force to keep out the roasties.
What branch?
I've thought about enlisting for a long time but am still on the fence about it.
have carpentry background and soon military background I will train the gaurds and police force to keep out the roasties.
What branch?
I've thought about enlisting for a long time but am still on the fence about it.

What branch?

What branch?

Army, I haven't shipped out to basic yet still waiting for my recruiter to call.

You mean Incelistan?

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

All curries should be given honorary citizenship to the glorious
land of incelistan.

All curries should be given honorary citizenship to the glorious
land of incelistan.
Curry incels from this site with over 1000 posts should get automatic incelistani citizenship.

Curry incels from this site with over 1000 posts should get automatic incelistani citizenship.
Fair enough, we need to weed out the deluded ones.

Fair enough, we need to weed out the deluded ones.
That can help get them to learn about the blackpill so they can be rewarded with a visa if they make it passed 1000 without getting banned for being cucks.

That can help get them to learn about the blackpill so they can be rewarded with a visa if they make it passed 1000 without getting banned for being cucks.

I would like to go like this:
500 posts: 3 months temp tourist visa
1000 posts with occasional temp ban: long time work/study visa
2000 posts with a clean background/record: permanent residency
3000+: citizenship

We would get nuked off the face of the earth the moment we show on satellite cam.

The Incel Caliphate

I would like to go like this:
500 posts: 3 months temp tourist visa
1000 posts with occasional temp ban: long time work/study visa
2000 posts with a clean background/record: permanent residency
3000+: citizenship
Even better, make them work for their citizenship and graduate from the school of black pills.

Even better, make them work for their citizenship and graduate from the school of black pills.
There should be an Incel Foreign Legion for barbarianmaxxers/ogrecels that grants citizenship upon either:
A) Shedding blood for Incelistan in combat
B)5 years of service with a good record

There should be an Incel Foreign Legion for barbarianmaxxers/ogrecels that grants citizenship upon either:
A) Shedding blood for Incelistan in combat
B)5 years of service with a good record
Nothing can be better than men all around the world trying to earn their citizenship by learning how to uncuck themselves.

I think and pray for this everyday

Kek

female incels too

oh wait

an internet connection is needed

that would be nice we would all plan out a massive revenge act we have strength in numbers

Name it Rodgerville

I've been saying that we need a type of village for months now.

You mean Incelistan?

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Incelistani brothers, the gouvernment will be on our asses, we need a subterfuge, we need to make sure they do not discover the secret micronation of incelistan, the world take-over ought to be done in secret and very slowly.

It would be the new rape/homosexual capital of the world.

Incelistani brothers, the gouvernment will be on our asses, we need a subterfuge, we need to make sure they do not discover the secret micronation of incelistan, the world take-over ought to be done in secret and very slowly.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: