Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom from a different dating market ( South America )

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
I live in a small city ( 50k-125k) in south america. Because there is no tinder here people met each other through social circle ( no clubs ) and a good amount of 18yo girls ( 50% - 60% ) are virgins.
Because of this and the fact that there aren't many chads around hypergamy is not too big of a problem although it is still over for sub 3s , I've seen many 4/10s ( like 20 ) have decent dating oportunities (and trust me, I don't have many friends).

So it's a paradise, right?
WRONG

Most of us here were bullied in school, didn't had any experiences with girls ( even friendships ) and are either autistic, depressed, anxious, angry or all at the same time.

I think the problem goes deeper than just "WesTern SocIetY"

I never got a childhood
I never rode a bike with my friends ( cuz i never got any )
I never leaved the house as a child
I was bullied
I never made friends in elementary school
I was never invited to child parties
I never got talked to the first 13 years of my life

and I know that my looks and the fact that I used to be really short had a lot to do with that. But I just think of all the guys that are similar in looks that got into a relationship.

Because of my particular situation I think that many of us would be in the exact same position even if society was different, in every group there is always an outcast. There is always a loser that no one wants to talk to.

Can't improve my social skills because everybody is related in some way
Can't go cold approach cuz there is no night life.

Eliminating degeneracy won't change the fact that you don't fit in.

SWALLOW THE SOCIALPILL

man believe me if there are 10% of 18 year old girls that are virgins in your city i would be amazed.outcasts rarely get an inside view of who is fucking who ,so i am sure you are missing out on all the nudes and sextapes out there.

but yeah outcasts will always be there unless you build an extremely rigorous incel commune or something.the incel struggle is eternal.only death and the second coming of our lord will make everything alright.

I live in small town 30k and hypergamy isn't that bad because there are no Chads or Stacies but you still need to be above average in something and also tall with stable job to even think about dating.

WTF, that size would be called a big city in Finland.

What you mean by "there is no tinder here"?

no one uses it becausepeople think it’s “dangerous” or some shit
I live in small town 30k and hypergamy isn't that bad because there are no Chads or Stacies but you still need to be above average in something and also tall with stable job to even think about dating.

do you live in a third world country?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No fucking way im gonna believe this shit
Slut shaming is strong
070049DD 026B 492E 8365 DC29BB25A7F6
I’m just saying that 5’7 people that look like this still get laid with no-landwhale women (average height 5’6)

Last edited: