Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is a golbal issue, that will come to bite "Westren society" in the ass.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
As you all know Inceldom is a global issue, now that I returned to slav lands, a place that I thought is a little bit more traditional compared to the west, I see the same phenomenon.

Single man everywhere, and most of the couples are mismatched, I see Normies to high tier normies dating ugly/obese women and even some chadlites, I see man that I consider chads being single and not seeing any women not for a hookup nor for serious relationship.

About sub 5 looking man, or non NT 5-7 they are invisble to society.

This amount of single man who either going to become neets or MSTOWs that do the bare minimum to survive and have a decent life or man that do ER's and engane in crime will rise drasticly all over the world.

Countries in africa are unstable for this reason, soceity practices polygamy, man don't have enough social mobility hance many become Incels, They have nothing to lose so they form gangs and commit crimes or cause revolutions.

Westrean society soon will have the same thing happening.

Why wasn't I born a fucking boomer in like 1950 I'd be too old to care at this point and would've lived through the 60s, 70s, 80s at my peak, getting a nice wife, a nice house and enjoying the upward spiral of human culture.

I wish I was born earlier

1. Create leaflets and distribute to people inside schools. We don't want them to become incels so
don't mention incels just let them know that as a male if society doesn't give you anything then
you shouldn't be joining the army.

Indeed. If a society has access to the social media, be it Instagram or their Russian/Chinese variants then you'd have the same issues.

if i remember correctly in russia men out number women by million in every age section below 60 years so yeah its mostly gg

Why wasn't I born a fucking boomer in like 1950 I'd be too old to care at this point and would've lived through the 60s, 70s, 80s at my peak, getting a nice wife, a nice house and enjoying the upward spiral of human culture.
no 1950s wife for your face :feelsaww:

I hope that day comes when incels can one day revolt and take over society under their control.

I don't get how society is still running since most men have dropped out of the workforce

I wish I was born in my homeland.

I don't get how society is still running since most men have dropped out of the workforce
Because boomers and gen X are running society, when they die out maybe millenials will keep the ship named society from drowning??, but Gen Z and Alpha would definetly be to retarded, physiclly ill and mentally as well to keep society on this scale.

America won't be able to be a global power, so does russia and China. Globolism as we know it might end.

There's no upward spiral to human culture it's just shitty primates that are overdue for an asskicking long eons ago

I'm ready for the coming chaos

I'm ready for the coming chaos
then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 He that is on the housetop, let him not go down to take anything out of his house; 18 and he that is in the field, let him not turn back to take his cloak. 19 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 Pray ye therefore that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day;[a] 21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Boomerfaggots got to enjoy modernism and traditionalism at once, leaving the modern garbage on us. When the redpillbros say to "Enjoy the decline", that advice worked for the 1960s, not now.

Cope things were getting worse in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, but everything still seemed fine. It was the groundwork for what was to come in the 2000's, 2010's, 2020's.

Sexual Revolution happened in the 1960's but it took a long time for it to permeate all of society. Dating apps accelerated it like throwing gasoline onto a fire.

However you would ultimately be correct that as a Boomer today you avoided the worst of it while enjoying the economic prosperity that immediately followed WW2 (with no intention of it lasting), and remain in blissful ignorance.

Last edited:
Cope things were getting worse in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, but everything still seemed fine. It was the groundwork for what was to come in the 2000's, 2010's, 2020's.

Sexual Revolution happened in the 1960's but it took a long time for it to permeate all of society. Dating apps accelerated it like throwing gasoline onto a fire.

However you would ultimately be correct that as a Boomer today you avoided the worst of it while enjoying the economic prosperity that immediately followed WW2 (with no intention of it lasting), and remain in blissful ignorance.
High IQ comment right there, that exectly what happend. H and germans bought Europeans 2 decades of peace. All of the degenrates from the frankfurt school and the wiemar republic came to the US, so it won't suprise you that many of them are behind the ((S3xual revolution)) and ((F3minism)). The interent just accelrated all of it, with the help of j00ish propoganda.

High IQ comment right there, that exectly what happend. H and germans bought Europeans 2 decades of peace. All of the degenrates from the frankfurt school and the wiemar republic came to the US, so it won't suprise you that many of them are behind the ((S3xual revolution)) and ((F3minism)). The interent just accelrated all of it, with the help of j00ish propoganda.

Based and precisely what I was alluding to.

Not a day goes by where I don't think about what could have been, in place of all this degeneracy.

bY ((Degenrates)) I mean j00s.

All women can experience MY DREAM of having sexual pleasure, while we have to wait wondering when will it be our turn only to get old and accept this scarcity is the only thing we are ever going to experience.

The solution is to eliminate sex thru genetical engineering, genetically modifying humans so that they can't experience sexual desires, if we can't have sex then noone will.

then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 He that is on the housetop, let him not go down to take anything out of his house; 18 and he that is in the field, let him not turn back to take his cloak. 19 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 Pray ye therefore that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day;[a] 21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Based