Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceldom is the best thing that can happen to man

What kind of retarded post is this

Grey gonna grey God dosen't exist.
To believe in God is very healthy for a weak mind.
This is your religion in a nutshell.
3NQst1K

The first thing most people tell you, if you say to them, Jesus is the truth - "Why do you think your religion is the right one, and others are wrong?". The only thing that I can say, the things that caused pleasant sensations in me earlier, now cause repulsion. New age bs I read now, causes nothing but disgust. No matter how hard I try to express that this feeling is nothing like anything else any other religion can give you, with their glimpses of truth, you' still will be able to say, "There's so much religions out there, and people there say pretty much the same thing". But there is only one truth always, and everything else is lies.

The thing is, I'm not trying to convince anyone, that's not my job and ability, I can only expose people to Jesus, and then what is bound to happen - happens.
Soycucks might have the same feeling when their wife gets fucked by chad. Doesn't help.
Life is objectively shit and it's over.
Foid tier reply.

If you don't trust your feelings and intuition, then what do you trust lol.

Biblemaxxing bro?? No fuckin thanks