Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceldom is the best thing that can happen to man

Lbanez1

Lbanez1

Russiancel
-
Why didn't you guys all jesusmaxx at this point?

Revelation 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

1 Samuel 16
But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for [the LORD seeth] not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

1 Corinthians 6
13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 7
25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.

26 I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be.

27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.

28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.

Why do you care about this world that hates you so much? Jesus will never reject you, and will love you like no girl will ever be able to. And will never leave you or betray you. Devote your life to him completely, or find yourself a good religious virgin, that will look past your appearance, if you're not fat lazy bastard. Work on improving your health no matter how much rotters are going to call you a coper. Because:

1 Corinthians 3
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1. Corinthians 6
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Last edited:
Not one single word

What the fuck? Do you know how retarded that is?

Holy fuck.
The coping shines through my monitor.
I almost went blind.

whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

Thanks, this is a BASED post OP!

"Why don't you worship some character in Jewish lore bro?"

Fuck, I was expecting something more hilariously retarded. Not "1 billion people actually believe this" retarded.

There’s no Jesus game for your face

It can be said according with the verses I provided from the Bible, that being a virgin is very good, and fornication is extremely terrible thing. And here's some lifefuel for KHHV

1 Corinthians 7
1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

How do you know that christianity is the true religion?
When I repented and asked Jesus to save me, I felt the sensation in my chest I never felt before, the gaping hole filled, gooebumps and pulsing energy echoing through my body. Since then, I physically cannot stop believeing, no matter how hard I doubt.

When I repented and asked Jesus to save me
I did the same and nothing happened.
Why wouldn't Jesus help all people who are asking for help?

Being a virgin because there is no possibility you can ever get laid isn't an accomplishment.
Maybe because they don't really believe.
Cope

Why do you guys call verses from the Bible cope lol. Most of the countries you live in were built on these verses.

One of the most low iq posts I have seen in a while

Greycel at it again :feelsseriously:

greycel post. stop making us look bad :feelskek:

People don't like religion here, especially not christianity.
Believe me or not, up until a year or so ago, I was fervent cynical atheist. So I know this train of thought well.

When I repented and asked Jesus to save me, I felt the sensation in my chest I never felt before, the gaping hole filled, gooebumps and pulsing energy echoing through my body. Since then, I physically cannot stop believeing, no matter how hard I doubt.
So you feel better after a man filled your gaping hole and made your body pulse?

I did the same and nothing happened.
Why wouldn't Jesus help all people who are asking for help?
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Acts 16:31 - And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Mark 16:16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Matthew 7:21-23 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Last edited:
dn rd.

GrAYcel Low IQ cope thread

It doesn't count if you are celibate just because you literally can't get laid. I doubt if God exists he would really be that satisfied with abstaining from sex only because you physically can't do it.

Holy fuck.
The coping shines through my monitor.
I almost went blind.

So you feel better after a man filled your gaping hole and made your body pulse?
:lul:

It doesn't count if you are celibate just because you literally can't get laid. I doubt if God exists he would really be that satisfied with abstaining from sex only because you physically can't do it.

:lul:
It was made easy for you to be celibate by God, but other challenges were presented instead. I'm just telling that according to the Bible, celibacy is not something to be ashamed of, or be proud of, but something that is a very good thing to do.

Last edited:
there is no question that a celibate life dedicated to god is not the best form of life to lead on earth.But remember what saint paul said

"But if they can’t control themselves, they should go ahead and marry. It’s better to marry than to burn with lust."

Marriage is a good thing,and though much can be said against it,it is still a good thing.

Lost all my IQ points reading this post. Back to negative IQ once more. Dammit! :reeeeee:

ngl I have heard others say pretty much this exact thing but with other religions.

ngl I have heard others say pretty much this exact thing but with other religions.
For example? I felt pleasant sensations reading new age bs, listening to music, playing video games, reading philosophers.
Nothing even remotely to what I felt that day. Or what I feel reading the bible, the power of the word reveals itself, and shakes you to the core.
there is no question that a celibate life dedicated to god is not the best form of life to lead on earth.But remember what saint paul said

"But if they can’t control themselves, they should go ahead and marry. It’s better to marry than to burn with lust."

Marriage is a good thing,and though much can be said against it,it is still a good thing.
Indeed, but for afterlife, seems like virginity might be better.

1 Corithians 7
37 Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

38 So then he that giveth her in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth her not in marriage doeth better.

Last edited:
For example? I felt pleasant sensations reading new age bs, listening to music, playing video games, reading philosophers.
Nothing even remotely to what I felt that day. Or what I feel reading the bible, the power of the word reveals itself, and shakes you to the core.
When I was in China I visited many Buddhist temples and many of the Buddhists I talked to had similar stories as well. The same old "I felt a physical sensation" "energy in my body" "a deep sense of knowing it was the truth" etc. I'm sure you have felt this way and that its very convincing for you but for an outsider it means nothing, especially if you've been around other religions before. It was the same with Mormons when I lived in Utah.

When I was in China I visited many Buddhist temples and many of the Buddhists I talked to had similar stories as well. The same old "I felt a physical sensation" "energy in my body" "a deep sense of knowing it was the truth" etc. I'm sure you have felt this way and that its very convincing for you but for an outsider it means nothing, especially if you've been around other religions before. It was the same with Mormons when I lived in Utah.
Well, why do you think religions were invented in the first place?

As soon as I saw "Jesus Max" I stopped reading.

ngl I rarely read bible quotes when religious people write about them and kind of tune out whenever they try talking about them irl.

I don't get why so many of them don't understand their holy texts aren't that convincing to people who don't follow that religion. I've had christians and muslims point to their holy texts whenever I say I don't believe and used quotes as to why not believing is bad like I would care about it or it would change my opinion in any way.
Well, why do you think religions were invented in the first place?
a mix of cope and trying to understand everything around us.

ngl I rarely read bible quotes when religious people write about them and kind of tune out whenever they try talking about them irl.

I don't get why so many of them don't understand their holy texts aren't that convincing to people who don't follow that religion. I've had christians and muslims point to their holy texts whenever I say I don't believe and used quotes as to why not believing is bad like I would care about it or it would change my opinion in any way.

a mix of cope and trying to understand everything around us.
The first thing most people tell you, if you say to them, Jesus is the truth - "Why do you think your religion is the right one, and others are wrong?". The only thing that I can say, the things that caused pleasant sensations in me earlier, now cause repulsion. New age bs I read now, causes nothing but disgust. No matter how hard I try to express that this feeling is nothing like anything else any other religion can give you, with their glimpses of truth, you' still will be able to say, "There's so much religions out there, and people there say pretty much the same thing". But there is only one truth always, and everything else is lies.

The thing is, I'm not trying to convince anyone, that's not my job and ability, I can only expose people to Jesus, and then what is bound to happen - happens.

Last edited:
The first thing most people tell you, if you say to them, Jesus is the truth - "Why do you think your religion is the right one, and others are wrong?". The only thing that I can say, the things that caused pleasant sensations in me earlier, now cause repulsion. New age bs I read now, causes nothing but disgust. No matter how hard I try to express that this feeling is nothing like anything else any other religion can give you, with their glimpses of truth, you' still will be able to say, "There's so much religions out there, and people there say pretty much the same thing". But there is only one truth always, and everything else is lies.

The thing is, I'm not trying to convince anyone, that's not my job and ability, I can only expose people to Jesus, and then what is bound to happen - happens.
sounds like giga cope but I already know I won't convince you otherwise.