Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over High achievers in life

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
When we look at the high achievers in life, it really highlights how much of a loser we are in life. There was a guy in a wheelchair at my high school born with a rare genetic disorder, standing at just 3ft in height. He is now an olympic athlete, achieving gold medals amongst other accolades. He's happily married and was awarded MBE. He's rubbed shoulders with various celebrities and travelled the world despite his limitations of being wheelchair bound. This guy was in my year group and use to banter me about football.

I'm sure you guys have some examples of your own of someone you knew who achieved great things in life. It's fuckin soul destroying to realise we haven't achieved shit in life, our vibrant health and youth abolished and pissed to the wind :whatfeels: .

Just imagine the biggest elites who do not even post on social media and just live their private lives in luxury like kings and queens.

Work, hard fucking work and suffering makes up for a great story and a great life, we can take examples from great men who never had any relationships to know and to create greatness out of our suffering, gentlemen, we have to suffer, so why not suffer with the force of ambition behind it

Life begins when you’re an NT high achiever. Ascensión doesn’t matter if u aren’t that brootal

Nikola Tesla died penniless

JFL @ this thread. @Incline should obliterate OP.
OP is kinda right his example is kinda cope with the cripple but life is all about being a high achiever. All the very attractive people I’ve seen aka true chads and stuff tend to be high achievers but it’s impossible to be one when ur non NT.

Especially non NT to my extent
being a high achiever is law. It’s not true ascension unless u mog normies on multiple things. Cant expect a gf as a neet or a rotter like me I’ve accepted this and understand my position

Society has always treated me like i am bottom of food chain

Imagine crying about you genetics when even thid guy could do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back