Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom will make ww2 eastern europe look like a playground

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
All this accumulated frustation of millions of males can't be a good thing. I think there's gonna be a breaking point and all hell will break loose. We cannot continue with the same social dynamics of letting the 20% of guys monopolizing foids. We cannot continue letting cucks constant pandering to foids. It has to come to an end eventually; the question is when? Will we live enough to see the total collapse of this state of affairs?

The best soldiers are always incels with RAGE.
Visceral frustration is a dangerous strength.
Look at Cho Seung Hui for example.

The best soldiers are always incels with RAGE.
Visceral frustration is a dangerous strength.
Look at Cho Seung Hui for example.
we should start war from now ded srs

Lets wait until it reaches peak degeneracy.
Then i will be motivated enough to join the cause.
for me peak is now since i cant go out of my home without being mocked

too many copes though. it's holding us back from completely boiling over. most are lethargic, rotting.

Only 20% of men getting sex is not nearly bad enough. Just look at the ratio of distributed money around the world, its 1% hold over 90% of all money in the world, no breaking point in sight.

The incel problem will become a lot worse before it gets better

Only 20% of men getting sex is not nearly bad enough. Just look at the ratio of distributed money around the world, its 1% hold over 90% of all money in the world, no breaking point in sight.

The incel problem will become a lot worse before it gets better

I'm not so sure...the money distribution is not quite like inceldom, specially in the West yes, a few people have insane amount of money but the rest are still able to have a decent economic life. it's not of an absolute or nothingess nature such as inceldom, where genetics basically determines if you'll get pussy or you don't.

schoolshootings and ERs occur already more often, I predict that they will happen more and more

We need WW3 to start so I can have an excuse of going onto the battlefield & joining the military instead of dealing with "peaceful situations".

I want a drone, to shoot people in a safe position.

We should just start up an incel insurgency

idk when that will happen but I know for sure that I can't fucking wait to see the collapse of this shitty society.

Honestly as degenerates are increasing, it will be just a matter of time before the end really begins