Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ INCELIFICATION IN PROGRESS ]

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
-bullied in school
-literally famous now for being bullied
-ugly
-retarded voice
-mentally weak and even further devastated
-resentful to the world and others

truly an incel in the making

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz1xzBYppW8[/video]

I don't get how this will help the kid? Now he is going get bullied this way "You little ugly shit, all those celebrities felt sorry for you" "They pity you"

this will only make it worse for him...

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I don't get how this will help the kid? Now he is going get bullied this way "You little ugly shit, all those celebrities felt sorry for you" "They pity you"  

this will only make it worse for him...

who cares about the kid though? celebrities most certainly don't. they just want to get more fame through a bullied kid. this is the equivelant of a 10/10 Stacy beating down St. Blackops2cel to steal his kidney.

What they should have done is pay the kid's mother enough money for him to be homeshcooled. Not virtue signal on twitter.

He's cashing in via go fund me. I'm about to make a video crying about being fat, lol.

Sub8Hate said:
He's cashing in via go fund me. I'm about to make a video crying about being fat, lol.

are you 12 yrs old too?

It's over for this kid, his only choice is to R O P E!

overlystinkypants said:
who cares about the kid though? celebrities most certainly don't. they just want to get more fame through a bullied kid. this is the equivelant of a 10/10 Stacy beating down St. Blackops2cel to steal his kidney.

That's what I'm getting at, they don't care about this kid at all. It's all a marketing scene to make themselves look better

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
That's what I'm getting at, they don't care about this kid at all. It's all a marketing scene to make themselves look better

So fucking true, if they saw him on the street then they'd think he's ugly too.

Probably future Seung-Hui Cho in white version.