Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels are a cosmic exception

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Usually, if you optimize for one factor, you lose control over a second factor.
That what life is about.
For example, quantum physics:
The higher the resolution of the time axis, the less accurate the location axis.
Or, the more time you spend on homework to get a perfect result, the less efficient you use your time. It's wise to stop when it's enough, not when it's perfect.
Or video games. E.g., you have the choice between a fast and agile starship, but it only has light weapons and armor plates.
Or you choose a heavy battleship but it is slow, can be seen from far and needs tons of fuel.
All of these examples have one thing in common: You have to weigh different factors against each other.

And this is why modern dating is such a sick joke and cosmic injustice.
Because here you need to weigh nothing. Foids can maxime for height and hair and money and face at the same time. If a foid maximizes for one thing, she will not lose control over all the other factors. The only barrier is that her dating pool get smaller, but that's just another sick joke because Chad can just build his personal harem and be available for multiple women at the same time and foids don't have a problem with that. So the only downside - a smaller dating pool - isn't really a downside.

If reality were a video game then it would fucking suck. No one wants to play it.

Last edited:
high iq post:bigbrain:

my life is like a videogame
trying hard to beat the stage
all the while im still collecting coins

Wizardry and magic should be real. The more you suffer in life, the more you gain in magic force.
So maybe you're a balding shy autist introverted manlet and your neck cracked at birth so you suffered for years as a toddler and nobody noticed, but at least you get reparations in the form of supernatural capabilities.
There's no reason why the creator couldn't have included such a mechanism when he set the physical laws. But as it is, this world is one big joke.

Then it would get interesting:
Would foid chadmaxx to get a protector?
Or would she choose the powerful incel manlet who can force chad to kneel in front of him by the sheer force of his brainpower?
Then, she'd have to actually weigh different factors against each other.
I might have rotten for decades in my room but at least I'd have telecinetic powers etc etc etc.
Considering how physics work, it isn't even far fetched to demand such a featureset.
God, if you read this, then please improve the matrix with the next iteration. As things are now, life is just a sick joke.

Last edited: