Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are always " too old " or " too young "

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
There are 15 years old guys who are seen as sexual objects by older women ( teachers; milfs exc ).
While there are guys who are 28 but they are seen like kids just because of babyface and 5'8".
Milf see me as someone who's too young and since I'm balding some younger girls told me I was too old, milf of course treat me as invisible because babyface + bald is ridicoulus.

"Love has no age sweaty teehee"
@Mainländer

I used to have very little symphaty for you babyfacers, as teenagers at the very least they were considered attractive to some girls because you had superior soft tissue. Me, even as a young boy I always had a old-mans nose that destroyed any harmony. But I symphatise with you now -- as you're approaching your 30s and running out of collagen supplies.

Cruel world.

I'm 21. I got told by a discord e girl that i was "too young" to meet up and have sex. She's 20. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I gurantee you if 17 year old chad wanted to meet up with her she would have, and for FREE. She not only said i was TOO YOUNG for her (despite me being 1 year older) but she wanted me to PAY 10k for it lol

Fuck this world

[SuicideFuel] when 5'8" is used as an example of genetic trash and you're 5'7"

Too old or too young = not chad