Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are expected to beat each other up for society’s entertainment

what makes you think either of them are inkwels?

Yes. Gather around and bash another male for some hole who already marked herself for tall Chadlite.

It was extremely obvious to me that there was a socio-racial hierarchy when I sat in the group therapy room and saw a tall Italian boy sitting near one of only two White foids in the group.

Observe:

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

The February-March span:

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 01 48 18

( :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: )

Still flirting with Chris Merk:

94120851 2696903807088880 478665489434804224 n

(I've seen him in person)

Indeed, Shannon wore this for Chris daily:

17596632 1366289136774536 4239253478452494336 n

(Personal observation; wore this style when I saw her on December 9th, 2015 as well, with glasses)

"She'll be okay"...I'll save it. "Okay" was her base state to begin with. "Love and support" meant poor deluded orbiters like Justus.

Group Psychologist Photo:

13754676 955034554609156 4107950175234698392 n

I assumed(Correctly) her personality was like this.

Quite different from slightly younger D.D. She had the ability to actually feign reciprocity.

Justus...Well, he surely remembers that day. She was crying over the inability to find another orbiter to substitute for her French lover.

I'm grateful for that.

angry pokemon GIF

why do you think they are incels? i wonder how many athletes are really incels, because they all look good

Move this to the sewers

Don’t tell me what to do you motherfucker, if this thread belongs in sewers then so does half of the threads on Inceldom Discussion, threads which are low iq, low effort meme threads which don’t discuss anything blackpilled or enlightening, just the same old complaining and crying about being an incel and discussing things which have already been discussed many times before.

I’ll move this thread to sewers if you promise that all of your threads will also be posted on sewers, because frankly you’ve never posted anything interesting or noteworthy for it to belong in inceldom discussion.

Blocking you retard

Don’t tell me what to do you motherfucker, if this thread belongs in sewers then so does half of the threads on Inceldom Discussion, threads which are low iq, low effort meme threads which don’t discuss anything blackpilled or enlightening, just the same old complaining and crying about being an incel and discussing things which have already been discussed many times before.

I’ll move this thread to sewers if you promise that all of your threads will also be posted on sewers, because frankly you’ve never posted anything interesting or noteworthy for it to belong in inceldom discussion.

Blocking you retard
I haven't seen you reply to a single thread of mine lmao. My threads are all very high iq and based.

autism in one post, their bodycount is higher the ur number of posts :feelswhat:

autism in one post, their bodycount is higher the ur number of posts :feelswhat:

Yes because they are moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed boxers

if it wasn’t for their money and status then they would be incel based on their looks, nothing wrong with their faces but they are manlets (they fought in the 140lb division)

Shannon is an ugly femlet whore

I don’t even know who the fuck Shannon is, and i don’t want to know either.

Probably some ugly cunt bitch not worth knowing or thinking about

Fuck all of you

Hey fuck you, you Ukrainian piece of shit
You are fuckin ukrainian tranny and you are so worthless and disgusting even boars wouldn't fuckin try to eat your dead body. Fuck off filth

You are fuckin ukrainian tranny and you are so worthless and disgusting even boars wouldn't fuckin try to eat your dead body. Fuck off filth

I hope Russia nukes your country, but not before the Russian soldiers have raped every single Ukrainian cunt and then have them executed by firing squad.

Fucking Ukrainian faggot, kill yourself lolololol

I hope Russia nukes your country, but not before the Russian soldiers have raped every single Ukrainian cunt and then have them executed by firing squad.

Fucking Ukrainian faggot, kill yourself lolololol
I'm not ukrainian you fuckin tranny. Go suck dick and give up your anus on the streets for free. Hopefully you'll get aids and die. Filth

Yes. Gather around and bash another male for some hole who already marked herself for tall Chadlite.

It was extremely obvious to me that there was a socio-racial hierarchy when I sat in the group therapy room and saw a tall Italian boy sitting near one of only two White foids in the group.

Observe:

View attachment 589435

Justus...Well, he surely remembers that day. She was crying over the inability to find another orbiter to substitute for her French lover.

I'm grateful for that.

angry pokemon GIF

Wait, are Italians White or not? I know that there's a whole hierarchy within "White people" where blue eyed brown haired men rank higher than everyone else (brown eyes = shiteyes, blonde hair = feminine, red hair = too creepy, Etc.).

The boxers seem Italians so they're likely Italicels if they are, could be gym-cels.

Kys you're an idiot
your mother aborted you and you still alive. Fuckin genetic abomination. Schnell to auschwitz

nigga they are not incels :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back