Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incels are weak

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/18vouc0/i_think_incels_are_weak/

Instead of facing all the odds and improving, they just complain and yap yap. That's the weakness women hate. If incels are right about one things, it's that the strong will thrive and the weak will crumble. Incels are the weak ones.

Libcucks: social darwinism is so hecking based :soy::foidSoy:

Also libcucks: we need free tampons and free healthcare for women, free sex change surgery for transfolk and welfare assistance for single mothers :soy::foidSoy:

>Just face all the odds and improove bro :soy:
Redpill retardation

We're the second weakest people on earth, right after rape victims. I would honestly rather suffer through one intense misfortune (followed by a life time worth of sympathy and support and understanding) rather than through a life devoid of love, intimacy, human warmth, but full of mockery and humiliations.

She wouldn't dare say that one-on-one to any incel's face though lol

Does xhe know that facing "all odds" means failure most of the time? It's literally in the fucking name

Incels are actually the strongest our lives are hardest that can be and we still endure it and we still keep fighting this bitch wouldn't dare say that to my face I would kill her

when sub5s gymmaxx they will just call you creepy

Incels are actually the strongest our lives are hardest that can be and we still endure it and we still keep fighting this bitch wouldn't dare say that to my face I would kill her

Classic retarded take.

It's not that difficult to understand. Women are attracted to attractive men and are not attracted to ugly men.

It doesn't matter how you carry yourself. It doesn't matter how much 'confident' you are. You still have the same subhuman face and body.

This is why women like the 'shy cute guy' archetype. Because it's always an attractive man. An ugly man trying to be confident and outgoing and approaching women would be seen as an unwanted creep.

Also, incels are not 'weak' at all.

It takes a lot of willpower not to rope yourself when you're an ugly subhuman who will never experience basic gestures like handholding and hugging.

Normies wouldn't last 2 months in our shoes.

Remember how much normies panicked during the covid lockdown? Freaking out they couldn't hang out for a couple of weeks. That's weakness. Meanwhile, for incels that was just another day ending in y.

How did they get there?

If she believes it's a matter of mentality - than shouldn't the libcuck view be empathy for mental illness?

Is she going to depressed/suicidal people and telling them they just have a "weak will" or a "slave morality" (whatever tf that means)?

There's no consistency because deep down they just have ugly/sexually unsuccessful men. Just us existing without being hot is an eyesore to them and deeply offensive. But they actually are objectively physically weak so all they can do is gossip and post diatribes online.

>'just change yourself for foids bro'
>'just bend over backwards to appease foids who still won't care about you bro'
>'otherwise you're le weak'
>'us leftist feminists would never have a slave morality or victim mentality tho, Nietzsche would love us'

jfl ITcuck Redditors calling other people weak. Retarded.

Fascist consciousness tbh. Mask off.

Last edited:
If she believes it's a matter of mentality - than shouldn't the libcuck view be empathy for mental illness?

Is she going to depressed/suicidal people and telling them they just have a "weak will" or a "slave morality" (whatever tf that means)?

There's no consistency because deep down they just have ugly/sexually unsuccessful men. Just us existing without being hot is an eyesore to them and deeply offensive. But they actually are objectively physically weak so all they can do is gossip and post diatribes online.
They want non-chad men dead. DEAD. THESE FUCKING DEMONS NEED TO BE FUNKYTOWN'D, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM