Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels brother im you're next Zarathustra together we fight the "enemy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43093
  • Start date
Deleted member 43093

Deleted member 43093

Revolt against the mØdern world
-
Brothers incels or brothers workers, brothers workers or any human category struggles to have its female version more beautiful and improved. You are subjugated by a system of a "race" of elect who are able to fight and overturn the situation more than other peoples. We refer to a chapter beyond good and evil by friedrich nietzsche. This people are the Jews the kikes bastards who annually celebrate the destruction of the white race and goyim in general on December 26th during the hanukkah festival.
Industrial society, fashion society, society and hidden sects aimed at mental control and lowering of testosterone and microchips in the brain to change sexual preferences or preferences in general towards life is all due to this evil race of big noses who are in league to destroy humanity. Templars and Saracens victims of the magical spell of Gerusalem as well, your prophet who is currently behind this account knows very well that any human catetegory from fat to fitness to skinny ecc and any social class is in turmoil and struggling to find its female version (see Plato's metaphor of broken twins) together with a better and perfect nation WIN AND WE WILL WIN. Dont let the monster become you're self just become the monster instead and rebel against the system

I just had the idea of creating this specifich and cute thread becouse i saw an actractive female on reddit that remind me of "yeshua" so the magic intuition from a specific code coming into my mind

I see more red flags in this thread then in front of Chinese Parliament building.

im still reading this book. im near the middle. good book so far

Based and kike-pilled

welcome fellow mentalcel:feelscomfy:

schizo going mad

Based nietzschecel.

paragraphs next time if you could.