Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory incels can't be sexist by definition

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
sexism = prejudice + power
even ITcucks admit that we have no power (and they tease us about it and how we can't do much about injustice happening to us which is some major bully behavior), so at worst we can be prejudiced against women

and prejudice is a silly word saying "you have ideas about someone based on your previous experiences with similar (in this or that way) people"
prejudice usually implies negative connotations (the more neutral word is "bias" but still there's stigma against observing the reality like a human aka based on precedents, previous data etc. even using a language necessitates "bias" because you'll categorize phenomena differently etc. ) but it can mean positive bias, you can be prejudiced for something¹ (in fact I had to check it because in Polish you say "uprzedzony wobec" and "wobec" is a vague preposition which can be translated as "about", "in the context of" or something like this, it can mean "against" sometimes but "against" like in "stay against [towards, facing] the wall", not "let's battle, me against you", the second case would be "przeciw(ko)" or informally "kontra")
thus, everyone is prejudiced (bluepillers are prejudiced for women, blackpillers usually against women, 99% of the society is prejudiced against incels etc. ) and it means nothing unless you put your prejudice into practice which requires power which incels do not have

1: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prejudiced#note-1

I am just here to say that there were no replies in 35 minutes.

Enjoy your day!

I am just here to say that there were no replies in 35 minutes.

Enjoy your day!
tbh there have been probably plenty of threads like this one in the past
there's really nothing more to be said

Try and send me off to the sexist work camp now Mr.Biden

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back