Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] incels.co is the one place in the universe where IRL incels are CHADS and IRL Stacies, Chad, and normies are essentially INCELS.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
It's true, Chads. :chad: :chad: :chad:

If you ever wonder "what is it like to be a Chad or normie, just imagine how being on this forum makes you feel. how people treat you. how easy it is to make friends. how you're only judged on your actions." This forum is a virtual Chad experience simulator.

Steamuserimages aakamaihd

Last edited:
@Napoleon de Geso had 17 slays and had higher status than 99% of the forum

Cope. The incels here with good connections, friends and clout also have higher smv irl than other trucels and are also more NT.

This forum is a virtual Chad experience simulator
Eh not really, people don't instantly rush to suck your dick here so at least in my case it isn't like that.

Well I’m disliked here so socially speaking I’m still on the incel level. You could call me a truecel, so to speak.

Well I’m disliked here so socially speaking I’m still on the incel level. You could call me a truecel, so to speak.

incel on the incel forum, worse than the 9th circle of hell in Dante's Inferno.

incel on the incel forum, worse than the 9th circle of hell in Dante's Inferno.
I have yet to read The Divine Comedy. I have it in a beautiful hardcover.

tfw still not chad on incels.co

Tfw still greycel, literally at the bottom

Do people really dislike you here? You have biggest avi halo on the entire forum imo

Do people really dislike you here? You have biggest avi halo on the entire forum imo
Yes. I don’t know if I have the biggest avi halo tbh. I didn’t win the best avi contest and got knocked out in round 1 haha

Yes. I don’t know if I have the biggest avi halo tbh. I didn’t win the best avi contest and got knocked out in round 1 haha
Cuz anti anime avi’s hate u, same happened to me. imo I’d say you do tbh

Cope. The incels here with good connections, friends and clout also have higher smv irl than other trucels and are also more NT.
This. I get 0 respect and have 0 status despite being the biggest truecel on here.

That's not true, truecels are truecels here while fakecels get all the attention

cope, only chad simulator is chadfishing, and even that isnt the same at all