Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels hate: Neighbors who play music

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Fortunately it doesn't happen that often to me but I hate it WHEN it happens.

I need absolute peace and quiet. I never listen music loudly, only with headphones.

Loud music reminds me of life and lost youth. It makes me genuinely sad.

Is never listening to loud music, even with headphones, an incel trait?

I always used to listen to loud anime music way back when i lived in a commune in the city. I knew it pissed of the sex having boon girl that lived next to me. Everyone feared me so she couldn't get them to tell me off. An entire year of me blasting music and pissing off that boon girl. The good old days.

I always used to listen to loud anime music way back when i lived in a commune in the city. I knew it pissed of the sex having boon girl that lived next to me. Everyone feared me so she couldn't get them to tell me off. An entire year of me blasting music and pissing off that boon girl. The good old days.
Lowinhib af, how did you avoid getting beaten up by annoyed chads?

Like I said these younglings feared me. The boon's boyfriend was a chad too but never stood up for his girl who obviously had trouble studying, let alone sleeping due to my kawaii music

Like I said these younglings feared me. The boon's boyfriend was a chad too but never stood up for his girl who obviously had trouble studying, let alone sleeping due to my kawaii music
Based

Loud music reminds me of life and lost youth. It makes me genuinely sad.
Me too sadly, when I was 17 I asked a neighbor to close his music, he a was way older and bulkier,I actually got scared, we got to a staring contest and I even started shaking, then he said okay bro and I left , that retard only closed the song for half an hour, and I called the cops on him later,I hope he got fucked, he acted thuggish for no reason

Especially when it’s beaners playing that shit with the tuba on their radios

Loud music at night = normies having fun while I rot alone = makes me think about all those things that were denied to me = can't sleep bc of that and bc of the music = brutal ragefuel :reeeeee:

I like silence

I will make a lot of noise to have peaceand quite!

Bastards who put really loud music close to me makes my blood boil. The nerve of someone to bother other people for their own amusement. It's like a provocation but anything you do will end up badly for you and not for them. It's like a very cowardly way of being a bitch to everyone around it but not risking your own safety.

Loud music at night = normies having fun while I rot alone = makes me think about all those things that were denied to me = can't sleep bc of that and bc of the music = brutal ragefuel :reeeeee:
Nothing gives me higher ER fuel than that