Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels have high self-awareness

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Recognizing yourself as an undesirable reject goes agaist all of the brain's natural coping mechanisms. Most people cope with rejections by thinking the problem is in their shyness, clothing or some other trait that is more or less modifiable.

:blackpill: vs :redpill: in a nutshell

blackpill is full of pain and self hatred but at least u know the truth

wish I was high 24/7

Recognizing yourself as an undesirable reject goes agaist all of the brain's natural coping mechanisms. Most people cope with rejections by thinking the problem is in their shyness, clothing or some other trait that is more or less modifiable.

Tbh anyone would have self awareness once they get treated like shit all their lives

Yes, the truth is that almost everything in life is decided at birth

What if this is the final and most enduring cope, and we don't even know the truth?

Somehow my life improved greatly once I realised that I'm 4/10 in everything: looks, intelligence, discipline, strengths of any kind, luck and what-not.

I wouldn't say self hatred, I don't hate myself, I hate the reality I was born into

I would say the black pill is full of self realization, knowing who you are and where you stand in the world