Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels in denial are hella sad to see, everybody but him knows that his effort won't be rewarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Dude is coping so much, 5'2 is literally suicide material.
Screenshot 20201118 150836

Just warp reality Bro, Just be an anime character capable of changing reality Bro.

Last edited:
hahaha if i believe hard enough, i will grow in height and become attractive

5'2 and ichthyosis. It is beyond over for him. When that realisation sets in he will be irreconcilably blackpilled to the point of eventually roping. The thin blue layer of delusion is the only thing currently preventing him from putting a bullet in his skull.

"If you believe ur an incel then ur brain cells will feast on that"
coping and being in denial is even worse.

Just warp reality theory

5'2 and ichthyosis. It is beyond over for him. When that realisation sets in he will be irreconcilably blackpilled to the point of eventually roping. The thin blue layer of delusion is the only thing currently preventing him from putting a bullet in his skull.
legit. the reason that there aren’t a lot of genuine deformed truecels like him on this forum is because they almost all rope instantly upon accepting the blackpill

"If you believe ur an incel then ur brain cells will feast on that"
coping and being in denial is even worse.
He's right, my brain is going to work and i'm going to wake up tomorrow looking like Jeremy meeks, Just believe Bro, you can be chad too Bro...
legit. the reason that there aren’t a lot of genuine deformed truecels like him on this forum is because they almost all rope instantly upon accepting the blackpill
Tbh.

No one here or at least not the majority here are truecels, true deformed cels rope on the spot whenever they realize their situation.

A 5'4 deformed Guy i knew jumped in front of a bus a couple months ago when he realized nothing better was waiting for him in the future, RIP to him tho.

I think that genuinely deformed permatruecels are far less likely to accept the blackpill even though they subconsciously know it muat be true. If someone with absolutely zero hope of ascending whatsoever finally accepts the truth of his situation, he will not be able to resist suicide like you said.

@IncelCream @Arthur Copenhauer @shii410 look at this JFL, they Just keep coping, comment section Full of redpill delusion.

Screenshot 20201118 152241
Screenshot 20201118 152246
Screenshot 20201118 152250

Note that he never said he was fucking women. Absolute subhuman coping.

Last edited:
I think that genuinely deformed permatruecels are far less likely to accept the blackpill even though they subconsciously know it muat be true. If someone with absolutely zero hope of ascending whatsoever finally accepts the truth of his situation, he will not be able to resist suicide like you said.

Invite him here. Bring him home.

Invite him here. Bring him home.
Truecels can't come to this site unfortunately, as people already said above, true deformed incels rope as soon as they realize it's definitely OVER for him.

hahaha if i believe hard enough, i will grow in height and become attractive
Law of attraction. It's a cope within a cope. It's beyond meme at that point. Poor deluded fuck.

Icthyosis? As in Harlequin Icthysosis? It's not just over, it's dead on arrival should have aborted over.
13224 2019 1207 Fig1 HTML

I kept clicking the play button not realizing it's a pic. JFL.