Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory incels.is is better than therapy

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i don't want to talk to professionals who talk to 100 different people everyday and would probably judge me if i opened my mouth on anything. id rather spend my time on incels.is talking to people who are in the same situation and actually provide good advice since they've been through the same thing or similar things, they can't judge me because we are in the same boat. fuck therapy, fuck venting about inceldom to non-incels, this is my comfort.
also fuck paying money to get advice LMAOO

when i had to go to therapy i made a mockery of the session to let them know how low i think of them and their "profession"

Therapist also don't seem to care if you rope besides the facts that can't make money

Everything is better than therapy.
Therapy is someone with a minor inconvenience so they have to find someone to whine to.

i don't want to talk to professionals who talk to 100 different people everyday and would probably judge me if i opened my mouth on anything. id rather spend my time on incels.is talking to people who are in the same situation and actually provide good advice since they've been through the same thing or similar things, they can't judge me because we are in the same boat. fuck therapy, fuck venting about inceldom to non-incels, this is my comfort.
Yeah same

anything is better than therapy. did u know therapists snitch anything u say? . you'll probably will never get a job if u have an honest conversation with those snakes because they'll report it and store ur statements somewhere.

also, they are bluepilled just like any retarded normie so what gives. u would expect something better from a ''professional'' that studied about human behavior to understand something as basic as lookism but nah, they are retarded.

Therapist like whores, the ones that get paid confirm our sad existence: money to help, care, give advice, suck our dick but MONEY not genuine about this

Therapists/Psychiatrists/Psychologists are all mostly BS professionals, with the rare occurrence of someone who knows wtf they are doing. Been there done that, after years of therapy and jewpills (mostly for insomnia and depression) nothing of worth was ever achieved, one day i decided to just drop the whole thing, no more therapists and no more jewpills, and my life started improving significantly, unfortunately not without some lingering damage, after i started with the jewpills my memory went to shit and it is still shit to this very day.

Avoid these hacks like the plague and go work with the hand that has been dealt to you in whatever way you can, much better advice and you didn't had to fork over the shekels for that. Also, if for some reason you are forced to see a therapist, try opting for a male therapist if possible, most of them are gonna be bluepilled, but at least they are much closer to our reality than the foids, so it's less cringe and annoying to deal with them.

HAHAHAHA HELLL IT:feelskek:

IT must be beyond stupid.

How can they deny the Blackpill? It's a hard fact.

And everyone knows mental health care is mediocre at best.

What's their problem if OP has found a cope that helps him?

Like someone said earlier, they're no better than KGB informants

Like someone said earlier, they're no better than KGB informants
oh yea i read that thread. good analogy and it just added more to my disliking of therapoids

yeah one of the biggest lessons life has teached me is most people can't understand your pain unless they've experienced it beforehand, which includes therapists
that is why talking with people such as normies or my own family about my problems always pisses me off, they think making friends or having a gf for someone like me is as piss poor easy as it is for them when it couldn't be farther from the truth

the most you'll receive from ''professionals'' is the same old tired bluepilled garbage advice and some jewpills to help calm your anger/depression, only for you to eventually grow addicted to them

did u know therapists snitch anything u say?
How exactly this happens? There's laws in place to disallow this. Like your medical details cant be shared with anyone. And most importantly why does this happen. Why would the guy risk his job to snitch on you?

neverwenttotherapycell

How exactly this happens? There's laws in place to disallow this. Like your medical details cant be shared with anyone. And most importantly why does this happen. Why would the guy risk his job to snitch on you?
u clearly arent aware of the cases of therapist snitching, some ethnic inkwel literally got in prison for it, check the news. one of the therapists sniched to my moms friend telling her he stole some money from her
neverwenttotherapycell
so u went to therapy? i feel sad 4 u ngl tbh

so u went to therapy? i feel sad 4 u ngl tbh
Nope, that's why I'm asking.
I just think that therapist who snitch should lose license become hobo and live in a refrigerator box.
There should be some laws to make it happen in place

IT must be beyond stupid.

How can they deny the Blackpill? It's a hard fact.

And everyone knows mental health care is mediocre at best.

What's their problem if OP has found a cope that helps him?

Therapist also don't seem to care if you rope besides the facts that can't make money
It's just a liability issue for them.

If you rope while seeing them, they could get in trouble. So they make sure to get a statement from you about how your suicidal ideation isn't actionable :feelsgah:

therapy is a gay jewish cope, most issues modern man phases cause depression, things like ADHD, anxiety and autism are literally symptoms of our modern society, and they can't be fixed without medication or destroying the root problem, you can't destroy society. The meds are just ruining your brain. Of course it's better to talk to your own kind

You will get bored, when everyone agrees with you on every subject 24/7.

This is why I don't trust therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists - they have a financial interest in prolonging your problems. They pretend to empathize with you but they don't give two shits about you - they only want their billable hours.

You will get bored, when everyone agrees with you on every subject 24/7.
People don’t agree on everything here, I see a fairly wide range of opinions. Certainly less of an echo-chamber compared to “therapy”.